PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OFFICIAL: PATRIOTS vs. Ravens Divisional Playoff Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flo Jacco looks good because he's had time to knit a fricken sweater back there all night. Brady's been getting hit inside 3 seconds consistently.
LOL, someone disagrees that Flacco has had time but Brady hasn't. Hope you're enjoying that tat.

This was the defense that everyone said we could rely on. Brady's pick was awful, spotted them 7. The other 14 were awful.

BTW a great defense makes a stop to help the offense after a turnover like that. See: Seattle
Yeah, I don't know what it takes to have a top defense. I think our guys are pretty good, what do you need, hall of famers at every position?

Poor coaching tonight so far. Ravens look much better prepared. Of Course they are executing better also. Big test of what this team is made of. So far they soiled the bed.

Tom needs to forget Gronk. There are other receivers too. Amendola was wide open in that play and could have got the first down.

I just can't believe how bad this D has looked. All the talent, flashes of promise, etc.. Combined with one of the greatest coaches of all time. It's ridiculous.

The worst part about that INT was that Gronk beat the LB badly and was splitting the safeties. Tom throws it deeper with some arc and it could have been a huge play for us.
He knew right when it left his hand. Just happens I guess b

Hey
I said it before this game started, if Kline is in the game, we're toast.
This game is done.
We are chumps in the playoffs because we can't out physical team.
We are finesse all the way, and we'll lose again because of it.

Hey Eeyore. Winnie the Pooh called. He wants you to come over to the cave and chill.

as expected this is a tough game...now we will have the first possession in the 2nd half...we need to put points on the board
Considering how bad that half felt, we're lucky to be down one score. We also get the ball to start the second.

If they get their heads out of their asses they should pull this game out

i agree - to be down 7 points is still acceptable and we will have the first possession in the first half

as expected tough game

I could add to that 17-22 figure, however, that 4 of the passes are for 2 yards or less. 1 was for -7 yards.

This was the defense that everyone said we could rely on. Brady's pick was awful, spotted them 7. The other 14 were awful.

BTW a great defense makes a stop to help the offense after a turnover like that. See: Seattle
spotted them nothing...was on the other side of the 50..a good defense holds there

Joe Flacco is incredible in the playoffs. He might be the best QB in the AFC now.

MAN UP NEW ENGLAND. 30 MINS OF FOOTBALL LEFT IN THIS GAME. WE HAVE TOM F'ING BRADY. WE HAVE THE GRONK. WE HAVE THE HOODIE. HALFTIME ADJUSTMENTS WILL BE MADE AND THE PATS WILL COMEBACK. ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH
At this point, we Stork out, I don't really have my trust in Brady. I am hoping for the D to make adjustments.
I will actually sit Jones, and play Ayers from here out.

Embarrassing performance, we do not look like a number 1 seed at all. Baltimore is playing at home.

****ING MOTHER****ING ****!! ****!!****!!****!!****!!****!!****!!****!!GODDAMN BRADY AND YOUR MOTHER****ING INT!!! ****!!****!!****!!****!!****!!****!!****!!****!!****!!****!!****!!****!!****!!****!!****!!****!!****!!FUC

Flo Jacco looks good because he's had time to knit a fricken sweater back there all night. Brady's been getting hit inside 3 seconds consistently.
Flacco looks good because he IS good. There ARE other good players in the NFL.

@Patriots: #Patriots injury update: Bryan Stork has been downgraded to OUT & will not return to the game due to a knee injury.

Stork not coming back. F*ck.

What's the excuse for that INT then? He had a clean pocket, forced a bad throw. They're both moving the ball well, Flacco hasn't made any negative plays yet.

Bottom line, Brady made a BIG mistake. With the defense not playing well and the run not being a factor, it now is on him to make up for it and win the game. Let's stay positive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes