PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OFFICIAL: PATRIOTS vs. Ravens Divisional Playoff Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually that is the problem. The is the same notion in Brady's head. He had other players open who could have gotten us a First down.
True, not saying force it to him. Need to get other people involved so Gronk can get some space

Bad penalty or not, give Flacco credit. He is outplaying Brady plain and simple. Brady's doing pretty good, really kept us in the game but 2 critical errors taking the sack out of FG range and the INT. Flacco's pretty much been flawless thus far.
Flo Jacco looks good because he's had time to knit a fricken sweater back there all night. Brady's been getting hit inside 3 seconds consistently.

I don't understand, is Flacco high during the entire regular season? Does he not take it seriously? How can he be so much better in the playoffs? You don't just magically get better, that is not how the world works. Does every defense just play worse in the playoffs?
that's what you get when you don't get any pressure on the QB...anyone would look good.

Earth shattering announcement right there.

MAN UP NEW ENGLAND. 30 MINS OF FOOTBALL LEFT IN THIS GAME. WE HAVE TOM F'ING BRADY. WE HAVE THE GRONK. WE HAVE THE HOODIE. HALFTIME ADJUSTMENTS WILL BE MADE AND THE PATS WILL COMEBACK. ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH

Flacco is 17-22 passing, and 4 of the misses are to Daniels.

cant stop the run. stork out. horrible brady throw could be the difference in this game. Hope we get some lucky turnovers otherwise i dont like our chances.

I cant beleive you morons are arguing if brady is the issue here

are you watching the same game? Sure, the int sucked, but comeon, he's running for his life out there

The current one sucks in the playoffs same with the offensive fkin crap in the playoffs

Brady would be doing what Flacco is doing if he wasn't hit every time, has Flacco even been knocked down? No excuse for the pick from Tom though.

This was the defense that everyone said we could rely on. Brady's pick was awful, spotted them 7. The other 14 were awful.

BTW a great defense makes a stop to help the offense after a turnover like that. See: Seattle

I guarantee you no one will ever say they want us the play the Ravens in the Playoffs ever again

Plenty of people have been saying this all week. But objectivity was laughed at. Instead, homer nonsense was spewed and those people called the sensible statements like: "this will be a dog fight" chicken little speak.

We definitely do not look like a #1 seed in this game

I feel like how pedro felt when playing the yankees. You know what i mean. Hate these a@@hats.

The worst part about that INT was that Gronk beat the LB badly and was splitting the safeties. Tom throws it deeper with some arc and it could have been a huge play for us.

Actually that is the problem. The is the same notion in Brady's head. He had other players open who could have gotten us a First down.
Also, what game are you watching? Gronk has 4 catches for 90 yards. At halftime.

Brady with some awful decisions taking those sacks to move us out of FG range and that INT was awful.

Flacco is not going to **** the bed. I think that is a reality we all should accept.

Brady HAS to match him. If he doesn't, we are losing this game.

Especially since it hasn't happen so far in the prior three playoff meetings.

What hurts about that play was that two receivers were wide open. No one close, watch for Amendola on the replay.

Yup,

when they showed the replay he was all by his lonesome. No one close. Would have at the very least been a first down play.

I know Brady wants to go to Gronk. But come on!!! Two guys on him and Amendola all by himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe