PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OFFICIAL Patriots at NY Giants Game Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm guess the "we're deep at WR" crowd is pretty quiet right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Time to press X and close this window, the chicken littles are out in full force right now...

It's as rough as it gets. Not sure why he's even still out there. Melvin must be awful.

Yeah I have no idea what they're doing.

Coleman has a bad hand and is puking all over himself in coverage. Clearly today is not his day.

Giants don't buy into the Pats mystique. I'm beginning to think however that they have the whammy on us. They look like world-beaters anywhere we play them.

fyi, bad clock management by the Patriots on their last possession. They left a lot on the clock acting as if the Giants couldn't do anything with it. Second time this year I have seen ignorance of good clock management that hurt the cause.
They were trying to score. Can't play afraid.

It's all psychological.

Meanwhile in Denver, Eli's big brother sets passing yards record. Big celebration! Oh, wait!

There is still a half to play and the score is 17-10. Jumping off the building is premature.

It is still pretty bad to give up the TD at the end of the second quarter especially when the Giants get the ball to start the second half.

That will be the drive for the game. The defense needs to get the ball back to Brady.

Giants will make playoff and defeat pats in SB for the 3rd time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would love to be a fly on the wall in our locker room right now. Bill is probably fuming and so is Brady.

Ya? What's Brady fuming about? He's just as off as everyone else

The pats just need to come out swinging

No Edelman, no Lewis, no OL of course the offense was going to look off.

This team is good but it's too injured at this point.

First Half Tom Brady Stats:

Our defense is not that bad.

There's simply nothing you can do against a QB and coach who go to the lengths they do by sticking horse-shoes up their asses every time they play us.

Blowing homefield advantage
Now that I disagree with. Look at how Denvers playing and how much confidence can you have in Cincy running the table? And this IS non-conference.

too many possessions. The pats best defense is a good offense. You lose arguably your two biggest targets in lewis and edelman, and this is what you have.

I like the up tempo offense ala lewis than the grind it out style with Blount in there. Time to use White?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back