PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OFFICIAL Patriots at NY Giants Game Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Pats just can't buy a break today. Two Keystone Cops like moments give the Giants 14 free points.

That fade pass to Harris is reminiscent of the fade to Plaxico Burris.

Justin Coleman and Jonathan Freeny have been the two weak points of the defense in the first half. They need to do something to cover up for them.
Hide their helmets?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is the best passing offense and QB we have faced all season. Combined with a limping team, the defense was bound to be exposed. Credit the giants , eli has been on point and his WRs have made plays.

I've figured out the problem.

The corners don't EVER jump routes. The play trail and hope for safety help on the tackle. That's how the Giants beat them. Long passes they know they can complete because the DBs will be in trail. When is the last time a DB jumped a route for the Pats? Talib? Revis?

Lets hope we come another team at the half.
If the Giants played us every game they would be 16 and
Freeny was e
Justin Coleman and Jonathan Freeny have been the two weak points of the defense in the first half. They need to do something to cover up for them.
Freeny was extended o_O

I've come around on amendola but he's too slow for kickoff returns.

Especially when there just going to down it. Busting one back for a TD could of really helped there

Got some adjustments on both sides of the ball to make.

Injury to Edelman just sucks. Offense hasn't been in sync since.

This is the best passing offense and QB we have faced all season. Combined with a limping team, the defense was bound to be exposed.

I guessed you missed the first game too. Weird.

People really turning off a game in which our team is 8-0?
If it was any other team Hell no I wouldn't. But this is the Giants, and the game is just defying ****ing logic right now.

Not giving up hope, but this feels exactly like the SB losses... Pats O off, Giants holding like crazy with no calls, Giants receivers catching everything.. Ugh.

The coverage over the middle without Collins is horrific. Eli is pushing our **** in. 250 yards passing in one half. Meanwhile the offense becomes much easier to slow down without Edelman. The lack of depth at WR is showing.

all i care about at this point is Edelman

Coleman needs to take a seat on the bench.

Put Melvin in there and see what he can do. Can't be any worse than Coleman....
It's as rough as it gets. Not sure why he's even still out there. Melvin must be awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back