PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OFFICIAL Patriots at NY Giants Game Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
One Manning brother doesn't suck, anyway. :O Peyton already threw another patented pick.

Really nice catch by ODB though. I think McCourty was going for the interception because the ball was overthrow and it got ugly fast.
That was a perfect throw and a great catch. Butler's coverage was not perfect, but not bad. McCourty's got to make the play after the catch.

Mcourty was this close to lighting him up.. Shame

Lets get a stop defense..no more frustrating 3rd down defense please.

Well, do you want the good news or the bad news?

I will say that's the thing about Butler. If he gets beat at the line, he typically will lose the matchup. He has to win at the line to be effective in bump and run.

It was a disaster play, but it was one play.

And thats why I dont ever want to play against the Giants. Belichick cannot prepare for the Eli because he will pull out something ridiculous every time.

Let's chill guys, if Mcourty takes the proper angle that TD does not happen. They will adjust.

Wow, didn't take long for the chicken-little, whiny Nancy-Boys to come out in force. Holy cr@p!
It's 7-7 in the first quarter FFS.

we have to bracket that guy.

They got the momentum now

And thats why I dont ever want to play against the Giants. Belichick cannot prepare for the Eli because he will pull out something ridiculous every time.

Eli magically made Butler and McCourty play ****ty defense?

Game is tied with 3 quarters left to play. Glad people are jumping off the bridge in expert fashion already

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes