PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official: Graham to Denver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seemed like a great guy. Good for him and he will be missed but that contract is rediculous...:eek:

Kyle Brady 2 Million or Dan Graham at 6 Million.......I am taking Brady...

I hate seeing him go to the Broncos but I understand his decision-it's home to him and for that salary he'd be crazy not to do it.
This makes the KBrady signing much more $ friendly...yikes.
Good luck Grahambo (except vs the Pats:snob: )and thanks for everything.

Seemed like a great guy. Good for him and he will be missed but that contract is rediculous...:eek:

If a certain someone we both know only bet me... I had said 5 years 25 mil and he thought it was WAY more than he'd get. When I saw the number I could only laugh... and I say that as one of Graham's biggest supporters.

Because he's such a great blocker, he is much better than his stats indicate. Yet still 6 mil a year? No wonder he declined the Pats offer of 4 per year.

I'm sad to lose him but happy for him. Always a class act and a tough bastahd too. Good luck (except for against us) Dan.

If a certain someone we both know only bet me... I had said 5 years 25 mil and he thought it was WAY more than he'd get. When I saw the number I could only laugh... and I say that as one of Graham's biggest supporters.

Imagine what DisgustingTampax will think of this....:D

How about this choice:
Kyle Brady at $5.3M over 2 years, or
Dan Graham at $30M over 5 years, or...
Reggie Kelly at $9M+ over 3 years?

According to ESPN.com, Reggie Kelly, considered the 2nd-most complete UFA TE behind Grahambo, re-signs with the Bungles for 3 years/$9M. Too bad; I would have offered him $10M/3 years. This makes Kyle Brady more overpaid than he already was.

I wonder if Graham would have accepted my final offer of $20M/4 yrs.? Remember, contracts can be structured so that what looks like the smaller offer could actually put more real money in his pocket.

After starting with Adalius Thomas, the FO has now fed us Kyle Brady, Sammy (The Cheat) Morris and Larry Izzo. (Welker is neutral because of the compensation involved.) They're currently batting .333 (1 for 3, with a sacrifice fly - Welker, and an intentional pass - Brady).

Kyle Brady, meet Matt Light - excuse me, Pro Bowl LT Matt Light. You'll be seeing more of him than you will of opposing LBs and Ss; just ask Daniel Graham, who could have approached Ben Coates status if he didn't have to bail out Light and Kaczur so often.

I'll be really pissed if another draft pick is used on a TE this year; instead, the FO should be more aggressive in signing UDFAs. Currently, we have only 6 picks, though another 3 should be added when the comps are announced. With multiple holes at ILB, OLB, CB, S, and possibly RB and WR (and I'm still looking for our LT of the future), a break on drafting a TE, for one year, shouldn't be too much to ask.

How about this choice:
Kyle Brady at $5.3M over 2 years, or
Dan Graham at $30M over 5 years, or...
Reggie Kelly at $9M+ over 3 years?

According to ESPN.com, Reggie Kelly, considered the 2nd-most complete UFA TE behind Grahambo, re-signs with the Bungles for 3 years/$9M. Too bad; I would have offered him $10M/3 years. This makes Kyle Brady more overpaid than he already was.

I wonder if Graham would have accepted my final offer of $20M/4 yrs.? Remember, contracts can be structured so that what looks like the smaller offer could actually put more real money in his pocket.

After starting with Adalius Thomas, the FO has now fed us Kyle Brady, Sammy (The Cheat) Morris and Larry Izzo. (Welker is neutral because of the compensation involved.) They're currently batting .333 (1 for 3, with a sacrifice fly - Welker, and an intentional pass - Brady).

Kyle Brady, meet Matt Light - excuse me, Pro Bowl LT Matt Light. You'll be seeing more of him than you will of opposing LBs and Ss; just ask Daniel Graham, who could have approached Ben Coates status if he didn't have to bail out Light and Kaczur so often.

I'll be really pissed if another draft pick is used on a TE this year; instead, the FO should be more aggressive in signing UDFAs. Currently, we have only 6 picks, though another 3 should be added when the comps are announced. With multiple holes at ILB, OLB, CB, S, and possibly RB and WR (and I'm still looking for our LT of the future), a break on drafting a TE, for one year, shouldn't be too much to ask.

HE'S BACK!........I told you people we should have driven a wooden stake through Borge's heart!

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back