PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD: Texans @ Pats - 2016 Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today Felger was predicting a win by the Patriot so you know what that means, right? A Patriots loss. I wish Felger was his usual negative self, alas. He has cursed us, the bugger.

douchebag always predicts them to win. It's just so he can say "Hey I picked them to win" and so when they do he looks good and if they lose he got what he wanted which was them losing and he gets to **** talk them while prefacing it with "Hey and I picked them to win"

prediction for Osweiler tonight? PAIN

Bill Cowher is on NFL network on the field with a bunch of high school players who look like the kids from Village of the Damned, each with platinum dyed hair. Is this the Foxboro HS team?

Tonight feast your eyes on...

brisket1.jpg

One helluva Brisket!!!! :D

I'm one of those fuddy duddies who has not had any enthusiasm towards the NFL in general this year and have only watched minutes of sunday afternoon games at the gym, not counting 15 min of Jets-Bills debacle at home. Forgot there was a MNF game.
However, as with games one & two I am JACKED & PUMPED for tonite.
3 generations of family will be watching.

Good news on HT.

Eh, is anyone else other than this guy reporting this? I feel like every time I see something he says he ends up being wrong

Gronk's on a play count. I understand that to mean that if they don't score a TD, the play doesn't count and he has to stay in there until they do.

Eh, is anyone else other than this guy reporting this? I feel like every time I see something he says he ends up being wrong

Not sure who this guy is but his source has been right on 87 so far.

Hoping for a good start and game. No injuries plz!!!! Always a concern with this team. I wanna see a pass rush tonight and this defense playing better. I wanna see mitchell make some plays as well

This is an incredibly intriguing and fascinating game.

douchebag always predicts them to win. It's just so he can say "Hey I picked them to win" and so when they do he looks good and if they lose he got what he wanted which was them losing and he gets to **** talk them while prefacing it with "Hey and I picked them to win"
Most media wants brisset to get hurt and edelman to also get hurt so they can gloat about BB being arrogant to not sign a backup QB. And by most media , I mean NE media.

this game might have the same flow as the game in miami last december. Pats play very conservative to keep it close on offense unless they fall behind .

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST