PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Pats @ Jets

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Play we desperately needed !!!

Hunter was immediately open for the first down. Not Patricia fault that Mac can’t see the field
That's not the play

The play is for Mac to fake it and run it, but if he's spyed, go over the middle, which is wide open because the Jets sold out on the run

Talk about how great Wilson is playing, immediately throws off his back foot for a pick. Niiice.

Pass rusher was right on him, unfortunately.

The Jets really didn’t fall for the trick play. They really adjusted quickly, but thought Jones had an extra beat to throw. But I could be wrong.

Thank you Mac Wilson! I mean Zach Wilson.

Plenty of time for 4-5 plays.

Not like Mac's confidence is doing much anyway

If Zappe came through last week chances are belichick keeps going with him. BB isn't going to make the same mistake again this week.

I have been saying that we have to force Wilson to go downfield

Stay on the short gimmicky stuff, there is no reason to give the Jets receivers a cushion

Team that blew us out last week is losing by 21 points in first half
The Bears suck. That was never in question lol.

Bears getting hosed. Just shows how bad we are right now.

Do a jet sweep with thornton

WOW!! I was just getting ready to tip my cap to wilson for a great half and he gives us life. Gotta convert here

The last three quarters have just reinforced what I already knew : very very fortunate fanbase for two decades. Thankful for the winning. Going forward, I’d rather see lumps that lead to new success vs 50% middling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST