PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Pats @ Dolphins

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashley

Banned
Reaction score
Last game of the regular season, would be nice to win it, especially against Miami. Going to be rooting for the Jets today(which is very rare!!). Getting to 11 wins will be a great accomplishment, something not too many people thought we would do. I like going into the playoffs with a little momentum....It sounds nice, playoffs!!!!

Of course, hoping for no injuries!!!!

Let's discuss!!!!!!!!!

Flores will be bringing some heat today.

Watch out for Eric Rowe the Patriots killer.

Need to pay the Dolphins back for week 1 they had no business winning.

I want to see a balanced offensive attack like last week.

I want to see the D frustrate Tua who is not a very good QB.

Here I am again. At 4:25 PM, I have the Bills vs. the Jets & the 49ers vs. the Rams. I can't watch these games because I don't want to know the score of the Pats game. That means I must also stay off the internet or use my phone to prevent knowing the score.

Then the good news. Around 7:30, I will go to my NFL app on my TV and stream a full replay of the Pats game. I won't have anyone to cheer with in person, on the phone, or via the net. I can cheer with my good friends Percocet and Morphine, they are always with me.

Don't get me wrong. This is much better than reading about the game after the fact or watching Red Zone. I am so fortunate to have the ability to watch the game in full for only $10.54/mo. on the NFL app with the Game Day Pass.

I do have another option to consider that is to watch the Bill vs. Jets game, know the Pats score and then us the Game Day Pass to view a 45 minute summary of highlights of the Pats game. No as much fun for me, I know the outcome before I start.

I will decide at 4:25 today but I am leaning towards watching the full replay and find out the score as it unfolds in front of me only 3 hours late.

Have fun today at 4:25.

No injuries please for the Pats.

Continue to build confidence, Patriots.

Go Pats

Looks like the Dolphins are wearing their retro’s.

Last edited:
Here I am again. At 4:25 PM, I have the Bills vs. the Jets & the 49ers vs. the Rams. I can't watch these games because I don't want to know the score of the Pats game. That means I must also stay off the internet or use my phone to prevent knowing the score.

Then the good news. Around 7:30, I will go to my NFL app on my TV and stream a full replay of the Pats game. I won't have anyone to cheer with in person, on the phone, or via the net. I can cheer with my good friends Percocet and Morphine, they are always with me.

Don't get me wrong. This is much better than reading about the game after the fact or watching Red Zone. I am so fortunate to have the ability to watch the game in full for only $10.54/mo. on the NFL app with the Game Day Pass.

I do have another option to consider that is to watch the Bill vs. Jets game, know the Pats score and then us the Game Day Pass to view a 45 minute summary of highlights of the Pats game. No as much fun for me, I know the outcome before I start.

I will decide at 4:25 today but I am leaning towards watching the full replay and find out the score as it unfolds in front of me only 3 hours late.

Have fun today at 4:25.

No injuries please for the Pats.

Continue to build confidence, Patriots.

Go Pats
Don't know where you are, but did you check? They changed things around on Friday.

Pity the game was flexed
It means i will sleep only 5 hours but still ok
I hope in a good win in order to establish some rhytm for playoff week

Not interested about who will be next opponent
It will be a quality team as not easy to reach post season for any team...

Last edited:
The Patriots have not scored yet.
Josh McDaniel's playcalling has been terrible.
Their defense is carrying the offense as usual but this bunch is not playing with any urgency, it's like they didn't even show up yet.

The Patriots have not scored yet.
Josh McDaniel's playcalling has been terrible.
Their defense is carrying the offense as usual but this bunch is not playing with any urgency, it's like they didn't even show up yet.
Cant believe they ran Bolden on 3rd and 8. Fire Josh!

I’d rather play buffalo but, we need a win more than we need rest.

Godchaux and Bentley suck. And Josh sucks.

Rinse and repeat 78 times.
Also, GM moves in the last 15 years have doomed this franchise forever and the super bowls won during that time were flukes.

Mac Jones: 375 Yards. 4 TDs. 0 Ints.
I like your positive thinking.

I'm thinking this game is going to be a lot closer. Uncomfortably close. As in less than a 7 point margin of victory for either team.

We usually don't play well in Miami. But we are GOOD on the road this year so I'm holding out hope we can buck the Miami curse and bring home a win to cap off the regular season and really lock up a good playoff seeding.

And if the Bills screw the pooch against the Jets, that would make winning even more important. Let's at least give ourselves a shot at that division title.

Keys to victory:
1) have less turnovers than the Dolphins
2) play disciplined have less penalties than the Dolphins
3) balanced attack - make sure to have effective run game and complimentary passing game
4) don't make tua look like a hall of famer for no good reason - make tua work for everything, BB usually dominates young QBs - roll out that BB gameplan special for Tua!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes