PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

***Official AFCCG Gameday Thread: Patriots v. Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terrible. Tom what are you doing.

Josh Kline is really, really bad.

2 runs to start drive does not get beady in a groove

This game is pissing me off...

Brady is throwing much too much from his back foot. (The Bolden miss quite a while ago was an example of that too.)

Classic anti-Patriot game plan. Cover the short stuff and hope your rush gets there before Brady can deliver the longer passes.

This is getting to be insulting to watch. Where's the misdirectio plays? Screens?

Hit as he threw. Brady needs to unload faster. No more down the field throws Josh!

Hold them to 3. I don't wanna hear anyone about winning in denver. Brady has problems there

Only way we win this is if Peyton throws a few bad picks.

This is the kind of game that makes me imagine the NFL is fixed. Can Brady really be playing this badly?

Brady took a big hit there we need to make some changes on this OL.

where's edelperson and dola? where's the separation? their secondary isn't THAT good! FFFFFFF****!

I don't get it with Brady forcing it. Just throw it away, punt and pin the Broncos back. Our d can hold them most of the time with the long field. Turnovers are a sign of desperation and we're only down 5.

Back foot throw. Surprise! It's an INT... Brady trying too hard for plays that aren't there is killing us.

Have we ever won a game with Brady throwing 2 INTs ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back