PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

***Official AFCCG Gameday Thread: Patriots v. Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
I woke up this morning with a very nervous feeling down in the pit of my gut about being so heavily favored. I hate it. I always get nerves, especially for the ones that count . . . so I'm trying to keep myself under control. I'm on a cleaning frenzy right now, with the occasional break to post on the board. I'm glad the game thread got started so early today. Fam, this is going to be epic. Can you all feel the energy?!

memo to Ryan Logan..when you are covering your guy running full speed, please, please turn your head back because there just might be a dying duck ready to be caught. If not, the guy you are covering will be slowing up to attempt to catch that duck and you will be called for PI every time.

just read on the broncos forum that Brock Osweiller has a torn MCL. If Manning gets hurt they have to go to Trevor Semian.
OK. That's news. How reliable is that as a source? IMO, it's important because I was hoping that Peyton wouldn't start really sucking and throwing picks (remember, he hasn't thrown a pick in six quarters since he came back, but still leads the league despite all the games he missed) until the second half, because I really did not want to face Osweiler.

I'm not watching any frigin pre-game...not happening, they have nothing to say.

I'm very nervous but I still have confidence this team. They are battle-tested fierce competitors and won't give up and neither will I.

OK. That's news. How reliable is that as a source? IMO, it's important because I was hoping that Peyton wouldn't start really sucking and throwing picks (remember, he hasn't thrown a pick in six quarters since he came back, but still leads the league despite all the games he missed) until the second half, because I really did not want to face Osweiler.

the dude heard it from woody paige on the radio

I have the game on DVR. I don't know if i can watch it. I don't want them to lose to an inferior squad. We are better then them. I have to listen to Nantz and his shenanigans

[/QUOTE]

Actually that's not true Greg. Ward is a liability in pass coverage and Harris is dinged up. Peters and Talib are about even in ability at this point.

The donkeys will play some man coverage. Our wrs have to beat it. Again this offensive line has to pass protect!!

I woke up this morning with a very nervous feeling down in the pit of my gut about being so heavily favored. I hate it. I always get nerves, especially for the ones that count . . . so I'm trying to keep myself under control. I'm on a cleaning frenzy right now, with the occasional break to post on the board. I'm glad the game thread got started so early today. Fam, this is going to be epic. Can you all feel the energy?!
Likewise. Iam nervous before all games but this one Iam not feeling good about at all.that should help with low expectations but that isnt working either. Why do these things mean so much that Iam already wondering how I will cope if they lose.?

I think we are in at the very least for a mild surprise. Manning is going play well and will hit some passes to get them going. Too much easy narrative that he sucks.

^ true but I think this our defense can get in his head and rattle him especially later in the game. Then, he will get very sloppy and we will shut them down

Looks like it's going to be warmer than expected. Sunny as all get out and already over the forecasted high. Might hit 12 degrees Celsius. The second half will hopefully cool down.

I think we are in at the very least for a mild surprise. Manning is going play well and will hit some passes to get them going. Too much easy narrative that he sucks.

There is zero, and I mean zero evidence based on an entire season this year to say Manning will play well. If he he does play good, something was done. Injections of something to make him "good". How, tell me, is he going to have a "good game" when every single time he played two weeks in a row he stunk?

Why is this different?

Likewise. Iam nervous before all games but this one Iam not feeling good about at all.that should help with low expectations but that isnt working either. Why do these things mean so much that Iam already wondering how I will cope if they lose.?

************. Get a hold of yourself. Absolutely ridiculous to be an adult and wonder how you will cope if a football team loses a game.

************. Get a hold of yourself. Absolutely ridiculous to be an adult and wonder how you will cope if a football team loses a game.

It would sting for awhile. We are much better then the donkeys but the games come down to execution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back