PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official AFC East Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're getting off on the idea homosexuality. Just stay out because you don't know football and can't contribute one bit. Seriously, just get out of this thread and go into the smack threads where you belong.
since when does a dolphin fan at a pats board start telling people what to do.

He's a nice player who will probably have 40 catches 500 yards and 0 TDs for you guys but we are very happy with that 2nd round pick.
welker zero tds.are you kidding me or what?another stupid moronic prediction by ballsack4ever lol .ill be sure to repost this soon to be classic again and again.lol lol

Last edited:
It's obvious they're the same people. Same phrases, same *****ing. "Please talk football or leave, blah blah."

Either that, or they both have a very disturbing hard on for eachother.

It's obvious they're the same people. Same phrases, same *****ing. "Please talk football or leave, blah blah."

Either that, or they both have a very disturbing hard on for eachother.
exactly. russ also has a strange preoccupation with the dolphins.i checked the ip address of both names anyway and they are both the same.hes busted and he knows it.lol

welker zero tds.are you kidding me or what?another stupid moronic prediction by ballsack4ever lol .ill be sure to repost this soon to be classic again and again.lol lol

Well let's see dude, do you have any idea how many career TD catches Welker has? Go ahead, tell me. Then after that tell me how stupid my prediction is. I actully apply football knowledge to my thinking unlike you who brings ABSOLUTELY nothing to this board.

I find it funny how you checked the IP because we aren't the same person so you're lying about that. You do know that you can't have 2 names from the same IP right? Hmmmm... interesting how you checked it and discovred something impossible. How pathetic can you possibly get. I'm getting to the point to where I almost feel sorry for you. Do you realize whenever someone reads your posts they just laugh?

Don;t believe me? Go ahead, patspride, tell everyone how you did that so they can go see for themselves. Please, enlighten all of us.

Last edited:
Well let's see dude, do you have any idea how many career TD catches Welker has? Go ahead, tell me. Then after that tell me how stupid my prediction is. I actully apply football knowledge to my thinking unlike you who brings ABSOLUTELY nothing to this board.

I find it funny how you checked the IP because we aren't the same person so you're lying about that. You do know that you can't have 2 names from the same IP right? Hmmmm... interesting how you checked it and discovred something impossible. How pathetic can you possibly get. I'm getting to the point to where I almost feel sorry for you. Do you realize whenever someone reads your posts they just laugh?

Don;t believe me? Go ahead, patspride, tell everyone how you did that so they can go see for themselves. Please, enlighten all of us.
i thought i was on your ignore list ?lol lol i would offer to make a bet with you but we know how you are about paying up when you lose you dont .you havent been right about one thing since joining this board .not one thing .yet you continue to make these completly stupid predictions .your the type of bone head that makes the same mistakes over and over and over again and you just never learn .and then you are going to try and tell me how you apply football knowledge to your thinking lol lol.i dont need to know how many career tds welker has had .hes going to be playing with tom brady a qb who spreads the ball around to all his receiver's . i guarantee you welker will have at least 3 to 4 tds.your nothing but a homer with no objectivity what so ever about your last place team.one minute your telling us what a great choice it was to go after culpepper instead of drew breeze then its the dolphins are going to win the division then your telling us how great welker is then hes gets signed by the pats and hes some average guy who's just ok.then your bragging how you cant wait to see all us patriot fans eat crow .i could go on and on and on .your a pathetic clown who spends more time here on a patriot message board a team that you hate trying to talk about the dolphins with fans you hate than you do at finheaven .how many people do you have on your ignore list now ?10 15 ?lol .why do so many here have a problem with you ?how come nobody is impressed with your football knowledge that you claim to have but you ? i own you as always .now pull up your pants and zip your fly .

i dont need to know how many career tds welker has had .hes going to be playing with tom brady a qb who spreads the ball around to all his receiver's . i guarantee you welker will have at least 3 to 4 tds.your nothing but a homer with no objectivity what so ever about your last place team.

Okay, spam deleted.

Now, first of all, you call me the homer but look at your Welker statement. The guy has 1 TD catch and is barely ever on the field in the red zone. Team's don't use that many 3 wide sets inside the 20 (but I'm sure you knew that right?)

And god damn, learn some legibility man. Puncuation and capitlization is your friend. Also, lose the LOLs, they make you look dumb.

And god damn, learn some legibility man. Puncuation ...is your friend. Also, lose the LOLs, they make you look dumb.

Speaking of stupid, a semicolon not a comma, is used to connect 2 sentences. I fixed it for you.
"Also, lose the LOLs; they make you look dumb."
You raised the issue.

Last edited:
Okay, spam deleted.

Now, first of all, you call me the homer but look at your Welker statement. The guy has 1 TD catch and is barely ever on the field in the red zone. Team's don't use that many 3 wide sets inside the 20 (but I'm sure you knew that right?)

And god damn, learn some legibility man. Puncuation and capitlization is your friend. Also, lose the LOLs, they make you look dumb.
lol lol lol is that it?your back to spelling lol. remember aqua what stupid prediction you make now can and will be quoted and re posted later lol .then you will have to go cry to a mod again.and you spelled punctuation and capitalization wrong .lol lol lol lol if your going to be critical of somebodies spelling you really need to make sure your own spelling is correct .what a tool lol

Last edited:
lol lol lol is that it?your back to spelling lol. remember aqua what stupid prediction you make now can and will be quoted and re posted later lol .then you will have to go cry to a mod again.and you spelled punctuation and capitalization wrong .lol lol lol lol if your going to be critical of somebodies spelling you really need to make sure your own spelling is correct .what a tool lol

Look how many you just used. I counted 10 this time. Are you actully laughing out loud while you post? Also, where did I say anything about spelling? Pretty sure it was just the capitalization and punctuation.

Oh and as for the prediction yep, I'm the only one who picked the Dolphins last year. How dumb of me, I can't believe myself.

Look how many you just used. I counted 10 this time. Are you actully laughing out loud while you post? Also, where did I say anything about spelling? Pretty sure it was just the capitalization and punctuation.

Oh and as for the prediction yep, I'm the only one who picked the Dolphins last year. How dumb of me, I can't believe myself.
keep making a ass of yourself your really good at it .lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol:D :D :D

I just wonder if you realize how dumb you look.

Hey Aqua,

Do you remember the PI call on Miami in NE this year. Second half, maybe 4th quarter. 3rd down, Brady throws to the right end zone, ball is underthrown, hits the defender in the back, and they call PI. Do you recall this? Can you briefly review it??

Hey Aqua,

Do you remember the PI call on Miami in NE this year. Second half, maybe 4th quarter. 3rd down, Brady throws to the right end zone, ball is underthrown, hits the defender in the back, and they call PI. Do you recall this? Can you briefly review it??

I was furious. That was not pass interference. Why do you ask?

1. QB Brady Quinn Notre Dame
2. C Ryan Kalil USC
2. OT Doug Free N. Illinois
3. (Traded to Skins)

Solid. I'm not sold on Quinn though. So if Joe Thomas fell (who knows) would the Fins take him and take Drew Stanton in the second? I know there is a bit of an issue with the left side of Miami's O-line (Alabi is a question mark at LT. Hadnot is probably better at LG than C).

RT - lock with Carey
RG - lock with Shelton
C-?
LG-?
LT-???

And yes.. I live next to Dolphins' Stadium so all I get is Dolphins football. ;)

DirecTV Sunday Ticket will be sweet. :rocker:

I was furious That jason taylor refused to go out on a date with me.hes so sexy i love him so much.he filed a restraining order against me .i dont know why.i was just following him around a bit and asked him to autograph my buttocks.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Last edited:
1. QB Brady Quinn Notre Dame
2. C Ryan Kalil USC
2. OT Doug Free N. Illinois
3. (Traded to Skins)

Solid. I'm not sold on Quinn though. So if Joe Thomas fell (who knows) would the Fins take him and take Drew Stanton in the second? I know there is a bit of an issue with the left side of Miami's O-line (Alabi is a question mark at LT. Hadnot is probably better at LG than C).

RT - lock with Carey
RG - lock with Shelton
C-?
LG-?
LT-???

And yes.. I live next to Dolphins' Stadium so all I get is Dolphins football. ;)

DirecTV Sunday Ticket will be sweet. :rocker:
Boston Jay,

I am not sold on Brady Quinn either. Aqua will diagree with me, but I think he is not a rock solid franchise quarteback. Personally I would go after Drew Stanton in a later round like you mentioned, or later on the draft take a flyer on Tyler Palko from Pitt. He is a gamer and could be a surprise.

Regards,

Russyracuse

If there is a God in heaven, the Doofins take Quinn, this drafts version of Rick Mirer, a sure bust if ever there was one............

I was furious. That was not pass interference. Why do you ask?
Because Patriot fan likes to have it both ways.

That play (IIRC) was SOMEWHAT similar to TWO things:

1.) That same day, Colts were at home to Jax, Manning threw one to Marvin, ball was underthrown, hit defender in the back (who actually-IIRC-did NOT play the ball). Anyway, it was a no call. I was okay with it, because I don't think Marvin had a shot at the ball anyway.

2.) A second play (which it mirrors to a lesser degree) was the play in AFCCG, where Wayne had Hobbs beat, ball was on target, Hobbs did NOT look back to play the ball, but he jumps in front of Wayne as Wayne extends out to catch the ball. Ball hits Hobbs in the left elbow/forearm-again, he is facing Wayne, has no idea where the ball is. At any rate, PI was called.

IMO, in the Miami game, and the Indy Jax game, they were identical plays, but Pats got the PI call, and Indy did not.
Now, in the CG, a SIMILAR play, although MORE EGREGIOUS from the defender standpoint, and all the sudden, Pats DON'T think it's PI!

Finally, IIRC, that 4 point swing in the Miami game had a pretty big bearing on the final outcome. So, just wanted to get your thoughts. I assume you saw AFCCG, but probably not Indy/Jax.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes