PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DRAFT DAY DISCUSSION OFFICIAL 2023 Patriots Draft Day Discussion: Round 2/3

F arrogant Bill. He is doing it again. Its ********

He does the same dumb stuff every year. This offense will be a bottom 5 team this year.
For all the BB worshippers. Its time for him to go

Through FA and draft not one playmaker for offense

You might as well just skip this season, then. Please.

Personally I love Daiyan Henley over Mapu. I think Henley offers more.

How are some of you surprised. They never go with what fans think are the biggest needs. They are making this D elite. Those saying he is a 7th/UDFA really don’t pay attention.

We don’t have huge needs at wide receiver. Borne Parker, juju Thorton. We could improve at o line.
Not a number 1 among them

Could this draft be a tacit admission by Belichick that the real problem with the offense last year wasn’t Mac Jones and the rest of the offensive players, but Patricia and offensive scheme and the play calling?

Bill hates Mac
Well we already knew that. But his hands were tied for an outright trade this year.

This is also called 'killing with a pillow'.

pillow_kill_9156.jpg

Instead of trading away Mac Jones, BB just gives him no weapons and watches him fail.

He's actually a dugger clone with a bit more size to help with sub defense. He's a really good football player.
If he is a Dugger clone it makes sense because we don’t ever sign players to second contracts.

And we are going to get a #1 in the third round? Probably not

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back