PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official 2022 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

Are the 49ers back on the radar for Brady now? I think so. A team that talented should not be relying on the likes of Lance, Garoppolo and Purdy. None of them are decidedly good enough. Brady makes that team better.
Depends if they're willing to pay TB.
Purdy and Lance are on rookie deals after all

Are the 49ers back on the radar for Brady now? I think so. A team that talented should not be relying on the likes of Lance, Garoppolo and Purdy. None of them are decidedly good enough. Brady makes that team better.

I would straight up fire Kyle after his entire team melted down yesterday.

Depends if they're willing to pay TB.
Purdy and Lance are on rookie deals after all
Brady is so in love with the idea of finishing out his career in San Francisco that he might do it for veteran minimum.

Not to mention it would be great to let Purdy/Lance learn everything they can behind Brady for a season or 2! Tom's brain would be a huge plus for that QB room!

I would straight up fire Kyle after his entire team melted down yesterday.
He and the team quit after Johnson got hurt. Watching Purdy with no real pass attempts and a bunch of hopeless handouts was borderline shocking. They were a complete clown show. But I'm not firing Shanahan. The solution is Brady for two seasons.

He and the team quit after Johnson got hurt. Watching Purdy with no real pass attempts and a bunch of hopeless handouts was borderline shocking. They were a complete clown show. But I'm not firing Shanahan. The solution is Brady for two seasons.

You at least have to TRY and pass. Somehow. But they just surrendered.

You at least have to TRY and pass. Somehow. But they just surrendered.
Agreed. Like I said, it was shocking to see a team of that caliber reduced to absolutely nothing.

SF is going to waste their stacked roster by refusing to sign Brady. if I’m the owner I tell Kyle to sign Brady at the start of FA

I agree with the officiating, it was grossly incompetent, huge advantage for the Chiefs. However, Mahomes gave the Bengals a huge gift with that ridiculous fumble which led to a tie score. Then the Bengals had the ball with a chance for a game-winning drive and they just didn't get it done. And the game-winning FG for the Chiefs only happened because Joseph Ossai made a gigantic mistake that will haunt him for the rest of his life.

The Burrow hype train has been derailed too. The Bengals win that game with Burrow's A game. He fell short.
Yeah Ossai made a mistake but before that there was also a late hit on Burrows that wasn't called. It just wasn't as dramatic and Burrows just sucks at flopping unlike Mahome who can add quite a flare to it that would make any soccer player proud.

They showed a replay of the late hit and Burrows complaining to the ref. I just can't blame Burrow at all when his team was being handicapped with one sided reffing.

49rs are arrogant. Forget about it.

Jimmy G on the sideline laughing the entire game was priceless.
It seemed like he wasn't even watching the game. Their season was going down the toilet and Garoppolo was just laughing it up. Bad look.

It seemed like he wasn't even watching the game. Their season was going down the toilet and Garoppolo was just laughing it up. Bad look.

He was watching the game, that’s why he was laughing. He got screwed by a stupid moron coach who kept trying to replace him but failing and he’s enjoying the show.

Yeah Ossai made a mistake but before that there was also a late hit on Burrows that wasn't called. It just wasn't as dramatic and Burrows just sucks at flopping unlike Mahome who can add quite a flare to it that would make any soccer player proud.

They showed a replay of the late hit and Burrows complaining to the ref. I just can't blame Burrow at all when his team was being handicapped with one sided reffing.
I can't blame the refs for the Ossai play, that was just colossally stupid by the player.

I agree about Mahomes, he embellishes bigtime, but it seems to work for him.

The officiating in this game was a complete travesty though, I agree. Overall very lopsided in KC's favor. So bad that the crew should be investigated and banned from ever doing a playoff game ever again.

Can’t blame him with how Shanahan treated him. Still the QB with who SF won the most lately.

He was watching the game, that’s why he was laughing. He got screwed by a stupid moron coach who kept trying to replace him but failing and he’s enjoying the show.
That doesn't say much for Garoppolo. Such an open display of vindictiveness while his teammates are getting humiliated. I'm not a fan of Garoppolo, I think he's a complete waste of time because he can't stay healthy and he's not a big game quarterback.

Can’t blame him with how Shanahan treated him. Still the QB with who SF won the most lately.
Shanahan probably thinks he can't win a Super Bowl with Garoppolo. And he's right.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back