PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official 2022 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

Todd Bowles says analytics is “very helpful” in making late-game decisions as a head coach. “You don’t ever have it figured out,” he says in seeking an “educated decision.” More Bucs-Steelers notes:

Last edited:
I wonder what dipsht thinks is so funny. Again, when he's got nothin he throws out a laugh emoji
You're obsessed with him and frankly it's getting annoying. Put him back on ignore and move on. We don't need your commentary every time the idiot troll posts an emoji. You're constantly feeding him by letting him trigger you dude. Please stop.

Improvement for a few players on Bucs’ injury report today:

Fe-X4tYWIAEcaET

If my research is right, Kenny Pickett will be the 8th rookie starting QB the #Bucs have faced since Bowles has been running the defense. Tampa Bay is 6-1 in the previous matchups, with 18 total sacks. Rookies have 64.5% completion rate in those games.

Giants' Daniel Jones is lone rookie to defeat Bowles-coached #Bucs defense: 32-31 on Sept. 22, 2019 (I think the kicking played a factor in that one).

You're obsessed with him and frankly it's getting annoying. Put him back on ignore and move on. We don't need your commentary every time the idiot troll posts an emoji. You're constantly feeding him by letting him trigger you dude. Please stop.
You're annoyed with me?? Sorry I guess but he's on here trolling pretty non stop and other posters respond to almost every one of his posts....way more frequently than I do. If you feel that way then single out those posters too.. He's not a victim.

You're annoyed with me?? Sorry I guess but he's on here trolling pretty non stop and other posters respond to almost every one of his posts....way more frequently than I do. If you feel that way then single out those posters too.. He's not a victim.
He's been banned from this thread, so he can't troll here. Sure, he does it everywhere else but all you do is react to every one of his posts or emoji's both here and on the main forum. I get it that he annoys you but you need to let it go. He's not worth it. If he triggers you so much just ignore/mute him. Every time you make a post reminding everyone what he is doing (as if EVERYONE doesn't already know), he wins. He's not interested in winning any arguments, just getting reactions, and you (& others) keep feeding him. I just make fun of him. He's an imbecile.

Wait a minute, there's only about 10 folks who are around here posting consistently.

For the first time in his career, Tom Brady has completed more than 30 passes in 3 straight games.

It ties the NFL record done by:
2008 Kurt Warner
2010 Peyton
2011 Brees
2014 Peyton
2015 Rivers
2018 Cousins
2020 Prescott
2020 Roethlisberger

"I miss throws. Refs miss calls. But we try to do the best we can do, and when they don't go your way you just complain to the refs like I do."

For the first time in his career, Tom Brady has completed more than 30 passes in 3 straight games.

2008 Kurt Warner
2010 Peyton
2011 Brees
2014 Peyton
2015 Rivers
2018 Cousins
2020 Prescott
2020 Roethlisberger

Brady is gonna have alot of dump off passes this weekend 10 to Lennny and 5 to White. He's going to have sole ownership of that record.

Florio crying now about Brady kicking at Jarrett lol. This guy is obsessed.

I saw the replay in slo mo. He shouldn't get any fine. I don't think it's even obvious he was trying to kick him. Jarrett's and the Falcons reaction tells the story. If he really tried to kick him Jarrett would have gotten in his face and rightfully so.

Last edited:
Florio crying now about Brady kicking at Jarrett lol. This guy is obsessed.

I saw the replay in slo mo. He shouldn't get any fine. I don't think it's even obvious he was trying to kick him. Jarrett's and the Falcons reaction tells the story. If he really tried to kick him Jarrett would have gotten in his face and rightfully so.
The NFL really needs to reign in those bully quarterbacks roughing the defense.

2008 Kurt Warner
2010 Peyton
2011 Brees
2014 Peyton
2015 Rivers
2018 Cousins
2020 Prescott
2020 Roethlisberger
If Brady is aware of this then I'm sure he'll have an inclination to set the record alone. He tends to pile it on against the Steelers anyway so it's a good bet that he gets 30+ completions. Carolina next week and then Baltimore's crappy secondary... I don't think anyone will be complaining anymore about the Bucs passing game after week 8.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back