PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Oakland Raiders vs Houston Texans MNF

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've said it before Denver is the team to worry about in the afc. Chiefs don't have a good enough offense to threaten us, and the raiders are too green. The Broncos have playmakers everywhere on D and special teams, and have great WRs. they are very good at home. They are our biggest threat

We would trounce Oakland
Denver 's schedule is easy now. They get the chiefs at home then jags, titans , pats @chiefs and home to raiders. They might pass the raiders and chiefs.

Its a team that has explosive offense. If we turn the ball over or make stupid mistakes they could get up multiple scores on our average defense.

Am I scared of them? No.. but they have a legitimate shot at knocking us out. like a 35% chance is my guestimate.

Luckily we have Brady! I say he carves this defense up and drops 30.

wow..big call from Bob from your own 40

Brady has thrown less interceptions this season than Osweiler has this game. :eek:

texans LT is out , now mack should feast.

i was rooting for houston , now i wonder i should be rooting for raiders to help keep the broncos off.

more laser pointers ! this is ridiculous.

why decline holding on defense ? isnt it a 1st down ?

make up call.

That was terrible PI call against Oakland. The receiver just stopped running.

Its a team that has explosive offense. If we turn the ball over or make stupid mistakes they could get up multiple scores on our average defense.

Am I scared of them? No.. but they have a legitimate shot at knocking us out. like a 35% chance is my guestimate.

Patriots turned the ball over twice against a MUCH better defense, probably the best defense in the NFL and had 4 shots from the 1 of putting up 31 points against them.

Pats defense is great compared to Oakland's atrocious defense. Coming into tonight they are giving up close to 400 yards a game (#30), 24.8 PPG (#22), 283.1 Passing Yards Allowed P/G (#31), 114.8 Rushing Yards Allowed P/G (#25). Last in the NFL in sacks with only 13,

But ya let's worry about the Pats offense not putting up points against that ****ty defense

nice throw and catch.

Raiders OL = Clowney's *****

Horrible call on Joseph for unnecessary roughness.

raiders offense will eventually take this over in the altitude i feel. texans on the verge of breaking on defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes