PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Oakland Raiders vs Houston Texans MNF

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you guys are scared of the Raiders???

I'm buying tickets to see my Patriots in Superbowl 51. Like, as soon as possible. Call it stupidity if you want, I call it CONFIDENCE!

• Ha Ha
Reactions: SVN
Wonder what that clown who relies solely on "eye test" and "feelings" thinks about the Raiders.

lol i also saw that green laser in the previous play, wonder why refs didnt see

Why are the NFL security trying to apprehend the guy with the laser pointer? He's giving Brocky Brock an excuse for why he sucked in this game!o_O

texans defense is doing its bit.will eventually fold in the altitude if the texans dont take advantage

lol i also saw that green laser in the previous play, wonder why refs didnt see
Corrente's crew is missing a few things tonight, the sidelines among them...

texans D is playing good. just run the damn ball now.

I am not scared of the Raiders but i respect them.
Their defense is not good but even they have one or two playmakers in mack and irvin.

These Raiders look pretty damn beatable. We're scared of who in the playoffs?

So you guys are scared of the Raiders???

Its a team that has explosive offense. If we turn the ball over or make stupid mistakes they could get up multiple scores on our average defense.

Am I scared of them? No.. but they have a legitimate shot at knocking us out. like a 35% chance is my guestimate.

How can a team be 0-7 on 4th down?

I've said it before Denver is the team to worry about in the afc. Chiefs don't have a good enough offense to threaten us, and the raiders are too green. The Broncos have playmakers everywhere on D and special teams, and have great WRs. they are very good at home. They are our biggest threat

We would trounce Oakland

I've said it before Denver is the team to worry about in the afc. Chiefs don't have a good enough offense to threaten us, and the raiders are too green. The Broncos have playmakers everywhere on D and special teams, and have great WRs. they are very good at home. They are our biggest threat

We would trounce Oakland

Most likely. But I think we can stop Denvers offense a lot easier than Oaklands. Oakland hasn't looked great tonight but they laid the smack down on Denver a couple weeks ago.

what kind of a throw was that ? hail mary because he was going to be sacked ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes