PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NT Steve Fifita signed; Josh Coffman and Carlos Feliciano waived

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pats726

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Per Reiss......OL Coffman and DL Feliciano cut....DL Steve Fifita brought in...he's a real fire plug 6-0 315...might be the NT the team has been trying to find..(and yes, I added this comment for the little minds that know NOTHING about football..) The Pats HAVE been trying to find a nose tackle..because they DO NOT wish to .burn him out during teh year...He's the best in the league..but will be even better with someone to come in for him...The LAST TIME teh Pats won a SB..was Traylor AND Wilfork sharing that spot...the last two years..Wright, Moore an dothers did not do that great a job...THUS a backup NT is quite needed.

Last edited:
Re: Roster Moves

Hahahahaha!!!

:cool3::cool3::cool3::cool3:

Per Reiss......OL Coffman and DL Feliciano cut....DL Steve Fifita brought in...he's a real fire plug 6-0 315...might be the NT the team has been trying to find..(and yes, I added this comment for the little minds that know NOTHING about football..) The Pats HAVE been trying to find a nose tackle..because they DO NOT wish to .burn him out during teh year...He's the best in the league..but will be even better with someone to come in for him...The LAST TIME teh Pats won a SB..was Traylor AND Wilfork sharing that spot...the last two years..Wright, Moore an dothers did not do that great a job...THUS a backup NT is quite needed.

It's ridiculous - even interpreting it, as I did, to be a hope for BACK-UP NT - on its face. I suppose technically, LITERALLY your post is true. This total nobody scrub "might be the NT the team has been trying to find," but it's a street FA. It is kind of a silly, pointless thing to post, no?

Hey that undrafted FA running back who ran around in shorts this weekend "might be" the next Barry Sanders!

Do you really think Steve Fifita is better than Mike Wright? Wright is much, much stronger lb/lb than Fifita. This ain't the Frankfurt Galaxy, holmes. Keep in mind that he was allocated to NFL Europe by The Dolphins. But yeah, he's our guy! Height/weight is there!!

Last edited:

and wear him out with no backup....maybe THAT is what you wish to do...

Too bad I was just kidding with you.

Do you really think Steve Fifita is better than Mike Wright? Wright is much, much stronger lb/lb than Fifita. This ain't the Frankfurt Galaxy, holmes. Keep in mind that he was allocated to NFL Europe by The Dolphins. But yeah, he's our guy! Height/weight is there!!

Which would you rather try and move--a 350-pound boulder, or an angry 300-pound bear (i.e., something that will push back)?

For what it is worth, he was PFW's third rated nose tackle in 2006.

LeKevin Smith was rated #2.

Are you of the opinion that they DO NOT need a backup nose tackle??? GET REAL....

Saying the phrase "might be the NT the team has been trying to find" would mean to any literate human being that you are saying that we need to find that special NT that has been eluding us for so long.

Speaking of Wilfork...I dont know why, but seeing him pick up that fumble in the wildcard game two years ago against the Jets and try to OUTRUN and stiffarm Coles was the moment I decided that Vince Wilfork is my favorite patriot. That stiff arm is the wallpaper on my computer (replacing the wedding picture of the wife and I)

Speaking of Wilfork...I dont know why, but seeing him pick up that fumble in the wildcard game two years ago against the Jets and try to OUTRUN and stiffarm Coles was the moment I decided that Vince Wilfork is my favorite patriot. That stiff arm is the wallpaper on my computer (replacing the wedding picture of the wife and I)

Sorry to hear about the pending divorce.

Re: I like these pick ups

"second-year nose tackle Steve Fifita"

For us stoopid fans, would he be a candidate for backup nose tackle?

(see other thread).:D

I'm not stoopid enough not to realize that he is probably the fabled NT prophesized to rest our starter on occassion, thereby fulfilling the last missing piece of the championship puzzle.

Thank God he has finally arrived. The Lombardi is ours baby! Steve Fifita is in the house!

Re: I like these pick ups

I'm not stoopid enough not to realize that he is probably the fabled NT prophesized to rest our starter on occassion, thereby fulfilling the last missing piece of the championship puzzle.

Thank God he has finally arrived. The Lombardi is ours baby! Steve Fifita is in the house!

Now THIS is how you post, people. Take notes.

Saying the phrase "might be the NT the team has been trying to find" would mean to any literate human being that you are saying that we need to find that special NT that has been eluding us for so long. )
If that is your interpretation you are a pea brain...that is plain and simple...as to your lieracty.. your from Jersey..enough said...[/QUOTE]

If that is your interpretation you are a pea brain...that is plain and simple...as to your lieracty.. your from Jersey..enough said...

026_lucky_nerd.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore