PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Now we get "good-bye" week

Status
Not open for further replies.

newton_tom_cat

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
nice run while it lasted. like i said after TBs injury we'll fold like a busted lawn chair.

nice run while it lasted. like i said after TBs injury we'll fold like a busted lawn chair.

NTC - I wish you'd just stop showing up and proving to everyone how much of a complete reject you are. You're clearly not a Patriots fan and you clearly are a loser in life because all you can ever do is complain and claim "I told you so."

Gee, back from your haitus under that rock, eh tom?

This team has acquired and this message board wastes more expanded bandwidth on the fellowship of the miserable charter members who only post to wag their embarassed fingers than any team in the league or board on the net.

I predicted the entitled segment this fanbase would fold like a busted lawn chair because so many of them here were obviously never more than frontrunning bandwaggon fans... who disappear when things are going well and only resurface when they aren't to say i told you so...

It takes a special type of insight to make that comment after a bad loss. I trust that means you will return to said rock when the Patriots string a few wins together after this lesson and we can expect not to hear from you until they lose again?

If you were a "fan" in 2003 I expect you provided a similar voice of optimism after the Bills game then quickly raised your Patriots banner in time for the big win, claiming you were with the team from the gun. Loyalty. You may expect the support of myself and every other real Patriots fan in your endeavor to support whatever team in the NFL appears to be the best right now. This fan base can spare you.

Last edited:

Wow. I always have a TERRIBLE time folding up busted lawnchairs. Do you mean folded like a properly working or newish lawn chair?

Hm. I don't get it. ;)

I agree, last week was our Superbowl.

Other than Hobbs and Mayo I saw no heart.

This team has packed it in for 08.

Today, 04:42 PM
Remove user from ignore listnewton_tom_cat
This message is hidden because newton_tom_cat is on your ignore list.
---------------

This is what I have done to do this member claiming to be a Pats fan.

Hope others who feel this way do the same and not post any replies to these moronic threads.

Funny is that I'm realizing Newton was Mia all last week.

Today, 04:42 PM
Remove user from ignore listnewton_tom_cat
This message is hidden because newton_tom_cat is on your ignore list.
---------------

This is what I have done to do this member claiming to be a Pats fan.

Hope others who feel this way do the same and not post any replies to these moronic threads.

How do you do that?

Objective. You keep using that word. I do not think that word means what you think it does.

Indeed. Much like the word "inconceivable," as in by voluntarily posting that statement it is inconceivable that the poster read past page 3 in the Dummies Guide to Football.

Keep reading kid. If the words in that book have too many syllables I'll see if someone in the forum can tutor you on the sweet science of football. Then you can "objectively" assess the ignorance of your OP.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick