PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

nice class indy fans [mergedx3]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Booing a Child??

Bob Kraft should invite her to the Pats game and announce her accomplishments over the PA and Jumbotron at halftime. Let her have the moment in the sun that she was denied today in Indy.

Bunch of Hayseed's.

Maybe Peyton can do a commercial for Oreos, to make it up to the kids...

:)
-------------

Bob Kraft should invite her to the Pats game and announce her accomplishments over the PA and Jumbotron at halftime. Let her have the moment in the sun that she was denied today in Indy.

Bunch of Hayseed's.

that would be a great idea. Send that into the front office. I would but I have no idea what their email is.

Ok, bringing her into Foxboro to be cheered is a fabulous idea, goddamn, someone get that to the Patriots' FO.

Re: nice class indy fans [mergedx2]

This whole issue is silly. That wasn't a 6 year old kid who could be scarred for life by being booed. That was the 14/15 year old winner, and she didn't look bothered at all. Except maybe by the weird Colts mascott who seemed to be getting a little too friendly. :)

Seriously, if she represented the Pats she needed to win the competition at Gillette during halftime. So she knows about NFL crowds, and is probably a Pats fan herself who liked being booed because of it.

clots fans = LOSERS
p.s. no, i didn't misspell it.

This whole issue is silly. That wasn't a 6 year old kid who could be scarred for life by being booed. That was the 14/15 year old winner, and she didn't look bothered at all. Except maybe by the weird Colts mascott who seemed to be getting a little too friendly. :)

She didn't look bothered at all because she was being polite. It was a confused smile and trust me no 14 y/o girl wants to be booed in front of 60,000 people. That's the epitome of being uncool.

C'mon... this whole thread is silly. I will never forget the first game after 9/11 when Joe Andruzzi's brothers - NYC fire fighters - tossed the ceremonial coin prior to the game. When the Pats lost the toss, the fans booed the Andruzzi brothers. You stay classy Foxboro.

Re: Moronic Colts fans boo 14-year-old N.H. girl

When we went to the NFL draft in '05, my 12 year old son ( wearing a Brady jersey) got called up on stage to answer some trivia questions. He was roundly booed by Jets fans but laughed it off...Even at that age, he knew the score.....
-------------------
My avatar is the view of the stage at the NFL draft from the cheap seats......

Quote from IndyStar.com:

"Booing is one thing - it could be with real animus, or just lighthearted. Hard to tell. The girl took it well, with a smile. She clearly showed some admirable maturity at 14. More so than many of the fans, that is for sure.

What REALLY bothered me was that the Colts official at competition (in the Manning shirt) shook the hands of all the competitors except the girl's. That was REALLY despicable. Totally inexcusable. That person should be fired."

:eek: :eek: :eek:

When we went to the NFL draft in '05, my 12 year old son ( wearing a Brady jersey) got called up on stage to answer some trivia questions. He was roundly booed by Jets fans but laughed it off...Even at that age, he knew the score.....
-------------------
My avatar is the view of the stage at the NFL draft from the cheap seats......

Close but, not really the same. This girl went with the other winners all the way to Indy only to be the only one boo'd in front of 10,000s of people on live TV. I'm sure she's mature enough to know it wasn't for her but for the 17-0 team shirt she wore but, it was 100% inexcusable.

these are the same people who say the patriots and BB have no class. even more classless than the giants fans booing moss for walking off the field under his own power. everyone who did that should be ashamed, she did not deserve to get booed.

Re: Colts fans just booed PPK kid with Pats jersey on

nothing to get worked up over.

I for one will admit that I would have 'boo'd' a girl wearing a Colts jersy at Gillette.

All good fun

I'm not going to take the time to read all the posts, but I was there and it seemed like pretty good natured ribbing.

Besides, most of it came from the upper deck, so it was likely the it was the classy Charger fans that managed to scalp tickets. You guys know how they act. ;)

nothing to get worked up over.

I for one will admit that I would have 'boo'd' a girl wearing a Colts jersy at Gillette.
Yeah, just because you're a turd that makes it okay for Colts fans to be turds, also?

It was all in good fun, the girl just laughed it off. Pats fans would of done the same thing if it was a Colts jersey at the razor.

She didn't look bothered at all because she was being polite. It was a confused smile and trust me no 14 y/o girl wants to be booed in front of 60,000 people. That's the epitome of being uncool.

Good mind-reading there. Didn't look confused to me, and in fact when the last boy was being introduced her attention was more on the mascot.

Uncool? When she gets back to school almost every boy in her class will have seen the game and will be talking about how cool she is, how cool it was she represented the Pats and was booed.

Close but, not really the same. This girl went with the other winners all the way to Indy only to be the only one boo'd in front of 10,000s of people on live TV. I'm sure she's mature enough to know it wasn't for her but for the 17-0 team shirt she wore but, it was 100% inexcusable.

The Chargers went all the way to Indy, only to be booed. Was that inexcusable?

Sorry, a 14/15 year old girl is not a "child". She is not so fragile that her feeling feelings need protection from what is essentially good-natured booing.

I have to say they started booing as soon as 'from New Hampshire' was said over the PA.
I dont think the whole crowd noticed she had a Pats jersey on because the logo was only on the shoulders.

Somebody posted about a WBZ report from Indy and some douchbag said "Colts will win because they have class"
I mean come'on people... Class? who would say that?
Let them enjoy the class while watching the Supoer Bowl.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back