PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

nice class indy fans [mergedx3]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: nice class indy fans [mergedx2]

When it happened, she had a little smile on her face, but it did not look like "ha, ha, that's cute," it was more like "are these people for real?"

If I'm not mistaken, she did finish first in the country in this competition?

Bob Kraft should invite her down and let her be introduced during the game and get the ovation she deserves.

I have an idea instead of complaining about the Colts even though they deserve it. We could see if there is a way to send a congratulations and nice job for how she handled herself to the girl that was in the Pats shirt.

I have to admit I missed this whole thing but I am not sure if this would occur in most places

Just bad to do that to this girl...

But I think some stupid Pats fan would do the same to a girl wearing a Collts uniform.

Re: Colts fans just booed PPK kid with Pats jersey on

You're right (sarcasm alert), that the same fans that were throwing snowballs at the Jets sideline, the referees, and the TV camera people would never 'boo' a 14 year old girl wearing a Colts jersey. Keep living in your fantasy world buddy.

How on earth do compare grown men who are paid to be there and know what the deal is before taking the job with some kid who competed and won a competition and was just having one little moment with the other kids in front of a large crowd? I'm sure she'll be fine but, the kind of person that can't see why it was wrong to boo at some kid (who is not a professional athlete or associated with the franchise) is the same kind of person that would light a cats tail on fire and find that amusing. :rolleyes:

Just bad to do that to this girl...

But I think some stupid Pats fan would do the same to a girl wearing a Collts uniform.

And they'd be just as wrong.

How on earth do compare grown men who are paid to be there and know what the deal is before taking the job with some kid who competed and won a competition and was just having one little moment with the other kids in front of a large crowd? I'm sure she'll be fine but, the kind of person that can't see why it was wrong to boo at some kid (who is not a professional athlete or associated with the franchise) is the same kind of person that would light a cats tail on fire and find that amusing. :rolleyes:

oh, I see, they are paid to be there so it is okay for them to be hit with snowballs. Not only that, but it is okay for the fans to be throwing snowballs at them too. My point is that I think it is completely ignorant to think that Pats fans would not do the same, and I can tell that I have made my point by your lame comeback.

booing a kid to lighting a cat on fire. You must have failed the analogy section of your SATs. apples and oranges buddy.

oh, I see, they are paid to be there so it is okay for them to be hit with snowballs. Not only that, but it is okay for the fans to be throwing snowballs at them too. My point is that I think it is completely ignorant to think that Pats fans would not do the same, and I can tell that I have made my point by your lame comeback.

booing a kid to lighting a cat on fire. You must have failed the analogy section of your SATs. apples and oranges buddy.

Pffft, you're the one who compared apples to oranges with stating boo'ing at a kid, who has nothing to do with any team or the NFL, equates somehow to harassing grown professional men. And I never said it was OK to throw anything at anyone. Sorry you reading skills are so poor you couldn't figure that out. But, then again I guess you'd have no problem boo'ing some kid for nothing. Stay classy.

Re: Moronic Colts fans boo 14-year-old N.H. girl

Winner of Punt, Pass & Kick contest. She was wearing a Patriots jersey. Yeah, classy franchise, classy fans. :rolleyes:

lol pats fans have serious issues with Class. I mean really there is an over-obsession with class on this board.

i think a better idea... for the girl to wear a peyton manning jersey during the coin toss and applaud her with enthusiasm... :D that will show the indy fans how to react...

II am a Pats fan, and I laughed too just like the girl did. I was impressed that someone from the NE area actually won. Impressive. Much ado about nothing.

Have you ever met a 14/15 year old girl? They are the most fragile of anyone. Most of them are extremely insecure and trying to figure out who they are. This is the same segment of our population that struggles most with anorexia/bulimia because they focus so much on perception.

Kudos to her for handling it the way she did, but don't think for a second it didn't bother her. Teenage psyches are the most fragile of all.

I agree 14 year old girls are more vulnerable than adults, with a higher incidence of such problems, but I don't think you can automatically tag them with such labels. And I think something like this is very unlikely to affect most of them, compared to the day-to-day school and social issues.

Though I will say, my wife agrees with you... I knew her when she was 14 and pointed out she wasn't ridiculously insecure, a statement she vehemently disagreed with :)

Hate to rain on your parade, but neither the Pats jersey or the girl were being booed - after the presentation, CBS rolled tape of Phillip Rivers walking off the field, behind the end zone and running his mouth to the fans.....THAT is what the Colts fans were booing. It's tough to imagine that some hatred is not steered toward the Pats this year, but this one was (deservingly) for Phillip Rivers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back