PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFLN: Brady gives Faulk cold shoulder

Status
Not open for further replies.
faulk is a two face. if i was brady, i tell him to go **** himself.

gotta love irvin though. always raves about NE! same with deion.

Anyone have a video of the interview?

I just watched the interview on NFL.com and honestly I didn't see anything that would've indicated this

Brady seemed perfectly fine with Faulk and looked at him when he answered his question, said it was an honor to share the same field as him. And unless I'm mixing this next part up with what Revis said, Brady told him he was one of the best RBs of all time.

It was funny when he rubbed Faulk's shiny bald head at the end though LOL.

Guys. It's a different game now. It's all over for the haters. They can ***** and moan all they want.
Six SB's
Four Rings
**** them all...and the pathetic donkey's they rode in on.
You're right. No one can ever say again, "The Patriots haven't won anything since Spygate."

Brady doesn't have to give anyone the cold shoulder. His fourth Super Bowl ring will do it for him.
Actually, he gave him a modicom of respest, but if you look at and listen to 1:10 in the video Marshall says "I know you've won 3 SuperBowls". He knows damn well that was his forth. I think it was an intentional slight. As if to say "You're win over us doesn't count".

I'm sorry but he definately knows it was #4. He was taking a shot IMO. That bitter hating sore losing piece of excrement has no buisness on that telecast. If he's to stupid as an analyst to not know it was his 4th or just trying to use his spot to take an underhanded shot he should be gone.

Either Marshall Faulk is a bitter, scorned hating sore loser with a calculated agenda or just an idiot he has no buisness sitting on a panel with Irvin and Sanders. Those 2 are way more classy and professional than Faulk could ever hope to be.

I just watched the interview on NFL.com and honestly I didn't see anything that would've indicated this

Brady seemed perfectly fine with Faulk and looked at him when he answered his question, said it was an honor to share the same field as him. And unless I'm mixing this next part up with what Revis said, Brady told him he was one of the best RBs of all time.

It was funny when he rubbed Faulk's shiny bald head at the end though LOL.

The TV feed that I taped went a little further and showed Brady going over to Faulk to talk after Brady pulled off his earphones. Faulk acted surprised and pulled off his earphones to hear what Brady was saying, but it was cut short and I couldn't get a feel for Brady's mood. I'll check it again later to see if I missed something.

Swear to God. Minute 1:10. Marshall says 3 Superbowls. He can't accept it even after all these years. I'm serious. Heard him on EEI this week and he's absolutely convinced Matt Walsh had the walk-through tape, even though Goodell came out and said there was none.

He's convinced that's the only reason they lost and no amount of telling him otherwise will change his opinion. In his mind the dynasties are the Browns of the 40's-50's, Packers of the 60's, Steelers of the 70's, 49ers of the 80's, Cowboys of the 90's and the 1999 Rams. He can't get past it. He's delusionally obsessed.

He can't get past it. He's delusionally obsessed.

I agree with you that he can't get past it, but as others have mentioned, I didn't get any impression that Tom gave him the cold shoulder whatsoever.

Actually, I thought that Tom was quite nice to Marshall Faulk.

More importantly--how nice will it be to change your avatar now to 4 trophies? :)

Swear to God. Minute 1:10. Marshall says 3 Superbowls.

It doesn't excuse any of the other things Faulk said leading up to this Super Bowl, but in his defense, I think that was just a slip of the tongue on live TV. People have been saying Patriots, Tom Brady, 3 rings for a decade now. As big a jerk Faulk has been, he hadn't been saying "Brady has 2 rings" prior to the win tonight.

Brady always amazes how well he does no the big stage, it is as though he was made for that moment..

His graciousness towards the doubters and honesty with the "good guys" will endear him to many..

Like a poster said Brady kills them with kindness. Its actually the best way to get these haters. Let them talk talk talk talk then you respond with class and dignity. It not only slows your own class but it shows the other person that theyre not on the same level as you and their opinions mean nothing. Tom is a master at that.

Word. I read somewhere that when a bitter troll of a human being expresses his peevish distaste for a work of art, he is not criticizing the painting or the artist, but pointing out his own flaws and insecurities. The same thing applies here.

Tom Brady...effing GOAT. That is all.

I agree with you that he can't get past it, but as others have mentioned, I didn't get any impression that Tom gave him the cold shoulder whatsoever.

Actually, I thought that Tom was quite nice to Marshall Faulk.

More importantly--how nice will it be to change your avatar now to 4 trophies? :)

Or for Bill to change the name of his boat? :D

Actually, he gave him a modicom of respest, but if you look at and listen to 1:10 in the video Marshall says "I know you've won 3 SuperBowls". He knows damn well that was his forth. I think it was an intentional slight. As if to say "You're win over us doesn't count".

I'm sorry but he definately knows it was #4. He was taking a shot IMO. That bitter hating sore losing piece of excrement has no buisness on that telecast. If he's to stupid as an analyst to not know it was his 4th or just trying to use his spot to take an underhanded shot he should be gone.

Either Marshall Faulk is a bitter, scorned hating sore loser with a calculated agenda or just an idiot he has no buisness sitting on a panel with Irvin and Sanders. Those 2 are way more classy and professional than Faulk could ever hope to be.
Not a Faulk apologist, but he might have slipped up and was referring to tom's 3 super bowl mvps and just didn't get the MVP part verbalized?

He really didnt. He was complimentary of Faulk , even patted him on the head on the way out.

I posted during the interview when Faulk asked questions and he looked at Irvin and Sanders the entire way.

But, even though he paid a huge compliment, I have to think about the way he grabbed the guy's head.

On NFL.com.

And brady absolutely did NOT give Faulk the cold shoulder.

Watch it again... he doesn't even look at him after Faulk asks him a question

Do you guys know what the cold shoulder is?

When someone asks you a question, you look away from them and at other people when answering it.

It would be beneath Tom to totally ignore the question at a moment like that. but what Tom did was more subtle. He kept his eyes trained on Deion and Irvin

Watch it again... he doesn't even look at him after Faulk asks him a question

Yes he does. I watched it. Faulk asked him multiple questions. There was 1 instance where he turned the other way. I'm just calling it the way it happened. I hate Faulk and I'm a homer but I'm just being fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents