PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 9 Games

Ooooh, wow, Matthew Stafford can throw 200 TD's. Too bad he can't beat teams that end the season with a winning record...

Bob Quinn, tell us again why you gave out that contract?o_O

As hundley continues to struggle we will hear about how only rodgers can run this offense blah blah blah. Hundley sucks!

Ooooh, wow, Matthew Stafford can throw 200 TD's. Too bad he can't beat teams that end the season with a winning record...

Bob Quinn, tell us again why you gave out that contract?o_O

I think cos he had no choice. He saw what happened to mcdaniels and the whole cutler situation. It was the right call rationally but it never got the public backing and the broncos owner was worried about that.

I think Quinn is doing a hell of a job. He got rid of a bunch of whiners. While Stafford is not worth that paycheck, at least he’s been durable. And there’s not many other options at the moment.

I think cos he had no choice. He saw what happened to mcdaniels and the whole cutler situation. It was the right call rationally but it never got the public backing and the broncos owner was worried about that.

I think Quinn is doing a hell of a job. He got rid of a bunch of whiners. While Stafford is not worth that paycheck, at least he’s been durable. And there’s not many other options at the moment.

God, fans must be really dumb then. wtf, eh?

I'll always applaud Washington for doing it right with Kirk. Unfortunately all the other teams left Washington hanging, now they're ****ed. No way these QB's should be making as much as they do. I mean what has Derek Carr even done? Ridiculous!

God, fans must be really dumb then. wtf, eh?

I'll always applaud Washington for doing it right with Kirk. Unfortunately all the other teams left Washington hanging, now they're ****ed. No way these QB's should be making as much as they do. I mean what has Derek Carr even done? Ridiculous!

I think we've been spoiled. There really isn't another Brady in the league who's willing to think beyond himself. Do I blame them? I'm not sure. The first line of defense is that I should take all the money I can get because it's a short career. I'm sure this is also perpetuated by agents.

They don't think that if they take less, then the team can invest in a better line, better weapons, better defense. But this also takes a lot of trust in ownership, coaches and front office. The times we live in, there's not a lot of trust.

I think we've been spoiled. There really isn't another Brady in the league who's willing to think beyond himself. Do I blame them? I'm not sure. The first line of defense is that I should take all the money I can get because it's a short career. I'm sure this is also perpetuated by agents.

They don't think that if they take less, then the team can invest in a better line, better weapons, better defense. But this also takes a lot of trust in ownership, coaches and front office. The times we live in, there's not a lot of trust.

You know what teams should do. They should make these ridiculous QB contracts incentive based. I know it leads to the same problem with demand and supply. But It's still so damn ridiculous.

Where was this last week vs the ****sburg Stealers, Matthew?

Damn I hate the Loins.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back