PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 9 Games

Catch of the year.

Fantastic week. Bills lost, Miami to lose, Chiefs lost and Denver is officially buried.

Missing anything?
Good week for you guys :) grats we love it.
I was looking for this part of the season, provided by netflix's :p
We have
Bills
Redskins
Rams
I think if we walk away with 2-1 then the Saints might truely be a problem in the NFC, but I think I speak for most NO fans. That is our litmus test if the defense is real and we might have a team that can go deep in the playoffs.

Well it will come down to an onside kick.

Fantastic week. Bills lost, Miami to lose, Chiefs lost and Denver is officially buried.

Missing anything?

Er Raiders are 4-5 after tonight. IF they beat the Patriots, they'll be 5-5 with home games against Giants and Denver. In otherwords, I would've preferred the Lolphins won.

Last edited:
Good week for you guys :) grats we love it.
I was looking for this part of the season, provided by netflix's :p
We have
Bills
Redskins
Rams
I think if we walk away with 2-1 then the Saints might truely be a problem in the NFC, but I think I speak for most NO fans. That is our litmus test if the defense is real and we might have a team.
Please beat Buffalo.

Tbh, a Brady/Brees superbowl sounds historic and this year might be the last chance.

Er Raiders are 4-5 after tonight. If they beat the Patriots, they'll be 5-5 with home games against Giants and Denver. In otherwords, I would've Lolphins won.
I don't think Oakland is a threat this year, but I get your point.

Please beat Buffalo.

Tbh, a Brady/Brees superbowl sounds historic and this year might be the last chance.
Should be one we can beat to get a 2-1 , Rams are good and might take something emotional for our boys to beat them or Eagles.
Truly there is not a team we want more in the SB than NE, because good times , good fans and good food, and we can get you so drunk lol.
the amazing football club, coaches and fans.
We have fans willing to wear our saints jersys with 12 Brady lol. It would be alot of fun. Plus we think if Brees beats Brady, and we really respect him, and had beat PM he might get in the hall of fame and be more appreciated by the NFL.
I think that SB would be the most watch SB in history,

Should be one we can beat to get a 2-1 , Rams are good and might take something emotional for our boys to beat them or Eagles.
Truly there is not a team we want more in the SB than NE, because good times , good fans and good food, and we can get you so drunk lol.
We have fans willing to wear our saints jersys with 12 Brady lol. It would be alot of fun. Plus we think if Brees beats Brady, and we really respect him, and had beat PM he might get in the hall of fame and be more appreciated by the NFL.
Tbh Brees already deserves it. Give him a defense and he has an extra ring. Goodell doesnt screw them? Maybe another NFCCG ontop of that.

My hope is that guys like Wentz/Goff shat their pants on the big stage in the playoffs, and Drew wills his team through a wide open field.

This is definitely the year to do it. No Rodgers, potentially no Ryan (in the playoffs that is), and teams hovering around the top with QBs who are not proven.

My hope is that guys like Wentz/Goff shat their pants on the big stage in the playoffs, and Drew wills his team through a wide open field.

This is definitely the year to do it. No Rodgers, potentially no Ryan (in the playoffs that is), and teams hovering around the top with QBs who are not proven.
Yeah this is a year Drew has maybe a real D, a real chance, dosnt have to win games alone, It is the chance he has been waiting for and did it when he had it in 2009. I think we have 3 games to go and should be 2-1 if we are to be taken seriously.
yep this is the year, if Brees can do it, Alot in NO think Brees has 4 kids and loves his wife and starting to not spend the time he used to, and that's understandable, you love your kids and wife.

Please beat Buffalo.

A Brady Vs Brees Superbowl, win or lose, would be one of the greatest ones I think.

Two genuine, unquestionable HOF Qbs near the twilight of their careers, it just sounds like a movie script.

Tbh Brees already deserves it. Give him a defense and he has an extra ring. Goodell doesnt screw them? Maybe another NFCCG ontop of that.
yeah, Goodell, we hope and prey he is removed from the NFL and stop bothering NE

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back