PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 8 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kolb gets hit while throwing. The ball becomes a flutterball. Ravens recover, and they're now already in FG range with a chance to take the lead with a TD.

Another PI call to put the ball at the goal line. Statistics be damned - no way we have the worst defensive backfield in football as long as the Cardinals exist.

What a BS call on Marshall, Giants have gotten away with more contact than that

He had Boldin's hand locked down. It was a good call, IMO.

Ravens run it in for the TD and take the lead.

Way to go Cardinals. :bricks:

Bmore just scored too. I knew this was too good to be true

Seemed to happen a lot last year; 1:00 games started out well from a Pats perspective, but teams we counted on choked in the end.

Boldin begs the PI call and gets it (hope Suggs doesn't get upset) and Ravens get the TD to lead. Awesome 60-minute effort Arizona.

Last edited:
Seemed to happen a lot last year; 1:00 games started out well from a Pats perspective, but teams we counted on choked in the end.

Bolding begs the PI call and gets it (hope Suggs doesn't get upset) and Ravens get the TD to lead. Awesome 60-minute effort Arizona.
The call was fine, although I think illegal contact would have been more appropriate than PI

Why was Kevin Kolb worth more in a trade than Matt Cassel?

Boldin begs the PI call and gets it (hope Suggs doesn't get upset) and Ravens get the TD to lead. Awesome 60-minute effort Arizona.

To be honest I'm more concerned with these games finishing on time and us not missing the start of our game with bonus coverage. Getting my hopes up on teams like AZ usually doesn't end well

Anquan Boldin? I'm talking about Marshall on the Dolphins

Really? Cool convergence, since Boldin drew a PI on the Cardinal's Marshall at that same time.

Giants take the lead, as the LOLphins can't handle success.

Because the Cardinals are idiots
Because the Cassel trade was needed to give the Patriots room to maneuver to make any other trades and deals, and everybody knew it.

Kolb with another fumble...

I wonder if the helmet to helmet contact = 15 yd penalty thing should be extended to blocks also. On the 2nd Ray Rice TD run, Vonte Leach and the Cards defender met head to head in the hole for a good collision. "This is what you get paid for: to deliver headache after headache" is what the Fox announcer said…whatever happened to "protecting the players?"

Because the Cassel trade was needed to give the Patriots room to maneuver to make any other trades and deals, and everybody knew it.

Yeah, we were kind of handcuffed with Cassel's tag. That said, I wouldn't give up more than a 4th for Kolb at that time. Right now I'm not sure i'd give up a 6th. So my statement still stands :)

The Dolphins vs. Colts battle for supreme ruler of **** and Luck will be interesting the rest of the season.

Saints are within 10. Good chance none of the upsets happen now.

Kolb with another fumble...

Ridiculous offensive PI call on LFitzgerald. This game is getting pretty ticky-tacky on the officiating end.

The Dolphins vs. Colts battle for supreme ruler of **** and Luck will be interesting the rest of the season.

Can't eliminate the Rams/Cards from that discussion either now

This is my first time watching Bernard Pollard. He is making plays all over the field…is this guy that good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes