PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 8 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
It shouldn't impact you but it will me, living in Houston

As long as you are in the Boston market, they will cut out of the 1 PM game for the Pats.[/QUOTE

In the midwest right now. I remember the Pats-Chargers game being cut into by the Bills-Raiders in week 2 here. But it looks like Houston's going to run the clock out pretty soon.

OK if they are planning on showing the rest of the Jax-Hou game and it overrides our game I'm going to be really pissed

It will cut out prior to 4:15pm if you're in the northeast.

Cardinals O-line ≠ Good

where is dennis green where you need him? stupid cardinals are going to choke this game away

where is dennis green where you need him? stupid cardinals are going to choke this game away

Sadly, it looks as if the Cardinals are who we thought they were.

Playing at home is better than playing away.
Playing a good DL on a weak team is not worse than playing a bad DL on a good team.
Beating us once in our stadium in the past is not game changing confidence.
Getting a bye means you have one less game to win.
Thanks for confirming the weakness of your argument by lobbing an insult that has absolutely nothing to do with the discussion at me to deflect the weakness of your argument.
Then again, you voted for BB to be fired, didn't you?

The vote was clearly a joke, and I stick by my thought that those certain weak teams with confidence and pass rush are our biggest obstacle, give me a SD over a NYJ any day regardless of record.

Anyways like I said bad teams are bad for a reason, MIA and ARI blow nice leads unfortunately. If the game was two quarters teams like that would be damn good.

hell yea!!!! time to get this offense moving now

is ridley not playing today or just not getting touches cause of faulk? ... no offense but faulk looks slow , much slower than the other backs, esp ridley

nice two minute warning brady!

just kidding, he was never given much of a chance

LOL@ how wrong simms just was on national tv

too funny!

definitely should have been illegal batting of the ball

simms turned into an idiot it seems like lol

Eagles 21, Cowboys 0

Is it me, or do teams seem to very often take a nosedive after playing the Pats?

Dallas give up 13 until a final 2-minute drill to NE, but they give up 21 in the first half to Philadelphia?

Eagles 21, Cowboys 0

Is it me, or do teams seem to very often take a nosedive after playing the Pats?

Dallas give up 13 until a final 2-minute drill to NE, but they give up 21 in the first half to Philadelphia?

look at that dive the saints took after demolishing indy

Who gave the Cowboys our D? Oh no, we play the Eagles? Damn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back