PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 8 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
As per usual, the AFC most likely goes through Tom Brady and Peyton Manning. I like those odds, historically speaking of course.

Attention Mike McCarthy: You are not going to hit that 30-yard out route tonight. Might want to try something else.

Yea, ok, either Denver is a TOWERING better team than GB, GB forgot how to play football, or GB is WAY overrated(or all of the above). Denver's blitz has literally made GB a worse passing team than the Kapaernik led 49ers. McCarthy and Rogers have absolutely no adjustment for this? Really??

What isn't overrated for this game is changing the channel. What a disappointing game to what otherwise seemed like a rarity these days, a matchup between two very good teams.

Regardless of what happens with the rest of this game, we've seen, so far, a textbook demonstration of three reasons I put Brady above Rodgers:

Brady - Better with pre-snap reads
Brady - Better with post-snap reads
Brady - Better at throwing his receivers open

Yea, ok, either Denver is a TOWERING better team than GB, GB forgot how to play football, or GB is WAY overrated(or all of the above). Denver's blitz has literally made GB a worse passing team than the Kapaernik led 49ers. McCarthy and Rogers have absolutely no adjustment for this? Really??

What isn't overrated for this game is changing the channel. What a disappointing game to what otherwise seemed like a rarity these days, a matchup between two very good teams.

Apparently not.

Playing off of Demaryius Thomas? You're gonna have a bad time.

"We saw a weak team. The Green Bay Packers, let's face it...they're NOT good anymore. They're weak."

Twitter_Picture_400x400.jpg

Denver (and Manning) better than I thought.

If I remember last year, it was a convincing win from the Broncos on Sunday night that sparked the "I don't care! I can't stand it!" thread.
Unfortunately Bill didn't listen and copy Elway's blueprint on how to build a successful team, and the 2014 Patriots went nowhere.

Well who didn't see that coming

This is why Brady/Belichick > Rodgers/McCarthy

Manning is good for at least one of those per game.

There he is!

There's good ole Manning

Apparently not.

Well we did all see it so I guess it is the case. But being these are the 6-0 Green Bay Packers, color me shocked they have no way to complete a pass over a blitz against any defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back