PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 8 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now we have the announcers saying manning is back lol. Green Bay you suck

Hard time watching this stinkfest. This is just watching guys who are largely wide open pretty far downfield and a Manning pitch and catch session...

Get the packers away from home and they are a below average team.

I agree with that. I just can't see Rodgers performing much differently on the road, if a defense gives him that much time in the pocket while failing to at least cover the receivers properly. The D was atrocious in that game.

Respect. GB has it's fair share of those too though.

I believe his biggest weapon is out and one other but don't quote me. I am no good with names.

This donkeys secondary has been phenomenal. Rodgers has looked pedestrian.

Not worried about Denver, even if they should happen to get a regular season win over us. Manning's arm will noodle up in a month and the ducks will be flying south for winter. Cinci has games where they look like world beaters, but then you see them today and they just look like Cinci. I like the pats chances in the post season.

denver clearly worked on their running game and getting their TEs involved during the bye week. That is a huge change tonite from what they were doing.

I agree with that. I just can't see Rodgers performing much differently on the road, if a defense gives him that much time in the pocket while failing to at least cover the receivers properly. The D was atrocious in that game.

Pats didn't play their best but had 2 chances to win. Gronk holding on to what would've been a great td catch, and Revis playing absolutely like trash before half. You get even 1 of those in Green Bay where the packers play ****y, we win.

Holding them to three was huge. If Rodgers can lead a quick drive, GB can still make this a game. I know that's a tall order and unlikely based on how GB has played, but it is possible.

Forgot the Thurs night game. Cinci and Cleveland. MNF always have lesser match-ups. They should flex the Sunday night game at least.

Why do I think of Ronda Rousey every time I see Matthews on the field?
Yeah, I forgot TNF - but a game involving the Browns is hardly worth mentioning.

If I recall correctly, don't they have to announce a flex change to the schedule at least ten days in advance?

Besides, the networks love the NFC East; Philly-Dallas was never going to be flexed. That division has all big television markets, which trumps being a quality football team from their viewpoint.

Not worried about Denver, even if they should happen to get a regular season win over us. Manning's arm will noodle up in a month and the ducks will be flying south for winter. Cinci has games where they look like world beaters, but then you see them today and they just look like Cinci. I like the pats chances in the post season.

Idk. We need to keep pace with those teams and we still have some tricky road games

It's a 3 possession lead. But here is how GB can win: McCarthy asks Denver to stop passing the ball. He then asks the NFL to extend the game 3 extra quarters. I think this might give GB a hail mary outside chance to win......

Sorry not worried. I mean if Denver can play like this they will be very tough to beat but i don't see it. They have 7 games to look at including this one. I will take 6 over 1 for who they are likely to be most sundays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back