PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 8 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now Matthews is hurt. Game over.

Who is calling the D for GB?

I wish Denver would keep passing the ball and be less reliant on the run

Denver is not winning this game by running to the edges. They need to throw the ball down the field and pray.

Packers D is really really bad. Even worse with Matthews out now.

Green Bay's defense is terrible. Do they even have linebackers on the field? The center of the field is open on every play, whether it's a pass or a run. I don't think it's personnel, looks like a coaching issue.

Wow, I don't think Andersen was touched until he reached the end zone. This is embarrassing. I spent the whole day criticizing Cinci for not belonging in the ranks of the unbeatens, but it was GB masquerading all along?

So joe thomas wants to stay in cleveland lol. I guess he doesn't like the spotlight
No idea if he's sincere, kinda sounds like it. But, would he really say **** Cleveland get me outta here?

So that's the Horse that wouldn't STFU after every incomplete pass

I wish the game wasn't in denver. Hope our players get healthy especially on the OL. I like andrews but i want stork back at center if healthy.

That might be it for me. This is just not worth watching anymore. GB looking a bit like frauds right now, but there is still a lot of season left, I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe