PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 8 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kind of an out of wack game. Denver looks so clearly to be the better team....the better team by A LOT. But it is a one score game in the third quarter.

Oh boy. That's a huge loss for Pittsburgh... Shame this happened to Bell I actually like Bell

I can't tell if Denver's D is really that good or if Rodgers without his big time receivers is really just that bad. I was pumped for this game, but it is just kind of boring at this point.

It's partly that we're spoiled by our remarkably adaptive offense and how much it can change in the course of a game that we're not used to seeing another good offense just stick to a limited game plan because they just can't wipe the slate completely and start fresh like we can, if something doesn't work.

Basically just seeing repeated combo's of trips L-R and trying to run short routes out of those bunches and the IZ run game. Nothing unpredictable except for the two stretch plays that led to their first TD.

So joe thomas wants to stay in cleveland lol. I guess he doesn't like the spotlight

I will say one thing, NE better have that O-line figured out and hopefully they'll be healthy for the DEN game. I know GB hasn't historically had good O-Lines, but DEN's rush looks legit. And their overall defensive speed is impressive.

The difference between GB's O-line and NE's O-line is Tom Brady.

Typical. Both the Bengals and Broncos play the Steelers later in the year.

No wonder Denver's offense has looked better tonight. GB is down two CBs.

I will say one thing, NE better have that O-line figured out and hopefully they'll be healthy for the DEN game. I know GB hasn't historically had good O-Lines, but DEN's rush looks legit. And their overall defensive speed is impressive.

I am sure Bill will have a game plan for that rush. He's on a whole different level than the GB coachs.

So joe thomas wants to stay in cleveland lol. I guess he doesn't like the spotlight

As someone quipped back in 2008, one of the concerns for the Red Sox was that people were actually watching Jason Bay play baseball. :D

A hypothetical meeting between NE and GB would probably look a lot like the game between the Giants and Saints today. LOL

Awful defense. Game over.

Where's the coverage?

Deep crossers is all Denver runs

How do the Packers expect to limit these in-cuts when they don't drop any LBs into coverage over the middle? What a joke.

Bronco's marching again

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand