PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 8 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will the Packers ever try a play where Rodgers will try to throw the ball in less than 2 seconds or are they going to run plays where he has 5-7 step drops and stand in the pocket for 5 seconds?

Mike McCarthy is a simpleton with a great QB because you don't have long developing passing plays against a strong pass rush.

Rodgers looks like a damn amateur. Very dissapointing thus far

3rd and 6. They should just call a running play for rodgers, he wont be able to complete a pass otherwise.

Lol 17-0 and GB hasn't crossed the 50 yard line

That "many would say Rodgers is the best in the league, no disrespect to Brady" comment is looking funnier and funnier by the second

Rodgers intangibles vs. Brady intangibles fully on display

It's a "perfect night" according to Collingsworth. Wait until it gets cold. Pray for cold.

I am not worried no matter what kind of night it is. I think Denver is just having their best game and GB is having a terrible one. I don't see this as likely to repeat. If we bring our best game we beatt hem.

Patriots would kill both of these teams at home or on the road. We truly are a class of our own.

Rodgers looks like Luck tonight.

I was all set to turn this one on thinking it was going to be a game, but after reading this thread, forget it.

Yeah that whole national media narrative about the Packers not missing a beat without Jordy Nelson because Aaron Rodgers is the greatest thing in history thing was cute and all but it's not really reality is it their offense is massively suffering.

GB is running to many long developing plays....play quick, throw quick, go no huddle. Do something different.

defense is so legit

AFC: 5 out of 16 teams with winning records: 3 Undefeated teams, Jets and Oakland both at 4-3.

Extrapolating the W-L records to a full season, current playoff matchups:
Broncos and Patriots on a bye
Cincy plays the 9-7 Raiders.
7-9 Indy plays the 9-7 Jets.

Goodell's playoff expansion plan is, obviously, sorely needed here. This list of matchups is really missing two 8-8 teams round out the quality :)

running lacy right in the middle of the defense down 17-0 and 3rd and 6 again.

What's up with Lacy?

We need a tough physical corner or the Broncos will pick on Butler all night like they're picking on this rookie.

I was all set to turn this one on thinking it was going to be a game, but after reading this thread, forget it.
Save the wear on your eyeballs.

Don't be shocked everyone...but Von Miller's hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes