NFL Week 5 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, um ... go Panthers!

Bills Fan .. Awesome

IMG419.jpg

eagles!

come on vick you clown

Typical game of this season, one team starts so hot and then.....

Bills Fan .. Awesome

IMG419.jpg

And that's how the whole crowd should react....not like those Bills fans trying to get the ball. When we played the Bills one of the players leaped in the crowd and a Pats fan was patting him on the back....really? I don't get some people. :confused:

TD Chefs! Fourth for Cassel, KC ahead.

So many good young TEs in the game today. Just saw big plays by Gresham for Cinci and Graham for NO. Glad we have the two we have.

looks like indy is in a blatant suck for luck campaign

Victor Cruz fumbles right after they showed a clip of him explaining why he didn't fumble last week :rofl:

Last edited:
fred jackson is the truth

eagles HAHAHAHHAHAHAA

I wanted to see the Eagles win, but their defense is TERRIBLE. I don't want anyone claiming we are the worst...Whatever, at least we appear to have the ability to stop people. And Buffalo is one of the luckiest teams this season, I swear..No hate!

I wanted to see the Eagles win, but their defense is TERRIBLE. I don't want anyone claiming we are the worst...Whatever, at least we appear to have the ability to stop people. And Buffalo is one of the luckiest teams this season, I swear..No hate!

Second QB in three weeks to have a four-INT game against the Bills.

And KC completes the comeback against IND, while CAR teases us against NO before going down to defeat.

Tim Tebow nearly pulls off the comeback . . . and somehow manages to make that play last an extra 15 seconds without getting sacked or tuning it into a lateral circus.

So, folks, do you think Tebow starts their next game?

oh my sweet baby jesus, i hope my chargers never have to play that annoying sob again, he's so damn exciting

patriots won today, giants lost, and eagles lost. I am content.

All i need now is for the packers to win!

Tim Tebow nearly pulls off the comeback . . . and somehow manages to make that play last an extra 15 seconds without getting sacked or tuning it into a lateral circus.

So, folks, do you think Tebow starts their next game?
tebow starts the rest of the season barring injury, cause no way orton recovers from that

i'd cut him if no one trades for him before the deadline

oh my sweet baby jesus, i hope my chargers never have to play that annoying sob again, he's so damn exciting

Then I guess I should hope that Tebow starts for the next ten years. :beatingcoming: :halo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes