PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 5 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Philadelphia is god awful.

The entire Eagles team is just horrible. I almost cant believe how bad they are. I mean I read about it before this week but actually seeing it today is something else. All that money and all those FA and nothing to show for it.

When someone starts Casey Mathews and Jarrad Page, something is wrong. Signed guys for the wrong positions.

I think it was rather the other way around, they were rather lucky to be up at the half. Although at the time I was in the Minneapolis airport waiting for my flight back to Boston. During that first half, the fans were very fired up!

i think it's basically, they're the best 1st half team i've seen this season

they're point differential is 51-16 in the 1st half

they must be the worst half time adjustment team though, because something happens to them at the half, and they just shut it down

in the 2nd half this year, the vikes have been outscored 70-16

Worst dream team ever. Ugh.
Right. If only they have lucid dreaming and could somehow control it. then aagain maybe the dream just means they're alseep. Gotta love how a guy who's going to be a bckup puts the bullseye on them :D

OT: MSP? A very nice airport, IMHO. :)

It was the HHH terminal because I flew Sun Country but both airports/terminals are pretty nice, especially for such a major hub.

Was fun watching the game with them. I was sad when I had to board the plane at halftime and disappointed when I foipund out they blew the lead and lost!

Your forecast for early Sunday afternoon: pockets of isolated competence; otherwise, mostly crappy and blah all around the NFL, with hazardous passing conditions in much of New York state.

nice play by babin

it's funny how , between them, mcnabb and peterson only have 101 total yards

yet 4 tds haha

Where is Brandon Graham?
Wasn't he supposed to be the next big thing?

I think the signing of Jason Babin and with Trent Cole on the other side, he seems like they don't have much trust in him.

fitz sacked only 2 times this season, that's amazing

Watching Red Zone, heard the announcer in the Raiders game say "Heyward-Bey breaks a tackle." Weird.

And here goes the momentum swing....

Fitzy goes Ditzy...int

real stupid pass by fitz right there

vick gettin his center shoved right up his ass lol

ouch, vick takes another devastating leg shot

vick may be tough, but he dumb lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back