PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 5 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
still can't believe the bills lost to the bengals

The Cardinals have the Vikings right where they want them.

seahawks having their way with the giants in NY, never saw that one coming

if the vikes find a way to lose their 4th halftime lead in 5 games, someone's getting fired for sure

it's very weird that the vikes should be 4-0 going into today

No they should be as their record shows

Well Bills are going to be 4-1...god dam it

I know its division opponent blabla but this I hilarious! Go bills, vick is terrible.

LOL @ vick, i sure am enjoying the eagles FA winners getting exposed this season

It would have been almost impossible for them to beat the Chargers.

21-7 Bills leading the Eagles in the 2nd.

The Bills may be a divisional rival, but their fans sure know how to have a good time.

Maybe the Razor crowd could learn something from them? :D :cool:

Last edited:
It would have been almost impossible for them to beat the Chargers.

they were up 17-7 at the half, we were really lucky to win that game

I have got a prediction to make. This Bills games will be like our game vs them. They have all the momentum and NFL games are not College games, it is bound to change. Watch, Eagles will make it 14-21 before half time and then the game starts, Eagles win this in a shoot out.

I have got a prediction to make. This Bills games will be like our game vs them. They have all the momentum and NFL games are not College games, it is bound to change. Watch, Eagles will make it 14-21 before half time and then the game starts, Eagles win this in a shoot out.

Yeah not happening with vick at QB

The entire Eagles team is just horrible. I almost cant believe how bad they are. I mean I read about it before this week but actually seeing it today is something else. All that money and all those FA and nothing to show for it.

Worst dream team ever. Ugh.

they were up 17-7 at the half, we were really lucky to win that game

I think it was rather the other way around, they were rather lucky to be up at the half. Although at the time I was in the Minneapolis airport waiting for my flight back to Boston. During that first half, the fans were very fired up!

wouldn't doubt it, i've already seen more double digit blown leads this season than i have (it seems) in the past 5 years haha

I think it was rather the other way around, they were rather lucky to be up at the half. Although at the time I was in the Minneapolis airport waiting for my flight back to Boston. During that first half, the fans were very fired up!

OT: MSP? A very nice airport, IMHO. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back