PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 17 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup. Manning taking all the credit. If he were at the helm, they wouldn't have even been this far. What a self serving dweeb. I'm sorry, but the guy just comes off as a fraud.

If we don't make the super bowl it won't be because we didn't have home field advantage. That's not an excuse to go to Denver and not win. If we lose the afc championship to Denver. That's a piss poor excuse and anyone who makes it is a clown

We did fine in Denver till the refs got involved. I am not worried bout going there. Don't think we're going to get that far in the playoffs anyhow

Just can't let it come to that. Have to play A+ football so they force their hand. Good thing is Peyton Manning might be playing the next time they see them. A pick 6 waiting to happen.
That is what I hope. But I have over 10 years of evidence of Manning getting every call at the Pats expense.

So if you were the Vikings, will you win to face the Hawks or lose to have a rematch with Green bay?

Gates better retire...because that many hugs and pleasantries with your arch rival is disturbing.

Playing in Denver hasn't exactly worked out well for us over the years. Hopefully it doesn't reach that point.

Sent from my Note 5 using Tapatalk
Things haven't exactly lined up for us well, especially injury-wise the last couple of losses in Denver. Hopefully everyone comes back healthy in the divisional round and they win and stay healthy. I have confidence in this Pats team when we get all hands on deck

The nfl wants manning with a swan like ending. I don't see a one and done here. They will be in the championship game

Have fun getting smoked by Pittsburgh again... Their D isn't good but they are good enough to cover the shallow routes and make Peyton beat them deep (which he can't).

right assuming Pitt beats Cincy next week.

you feel confident facing Pitt? and there is no guarantee denver will get to the AFCCG.

I know you were not asking me but
We did fine in Denver till the refs got involved. I am not worried bout going there. Don't think we're going to get that far in the playoffs anyhow
I think we will, I don't think Denver will though, unless they play Houston

The good news is that NE won't play Pitt in the divisional round. It's either Cin/Hou/KC.

Also if I'm Minnesota, I'm throwing the game tonight. Rather face the redskins than seattle who is super hot right now.

I was not clear enough. I know it wasn't the same year. Juste trying to show that Rivers hasn't been "bad forever".

I agree. If Rivers doesn't make it Canton, I certainly hope they put his bridesmaid dress in the Hall of Fame.

The good news is that NE won't play Pitt in the divisional round. It's either Cin/Hou/KC.

Also if I'm Minnesota, I'm throwing the game tonight. Rather face the redskins than seattle who is super hot right now.

lol both GB and Minn will try to lose. I wonder what happens in a tie?

lol, interesting, I would have thought he was the man:)

Nahhhhh..All that testosterone Peyton pumping out cuz of all that HGH. He has to take that aggression out on someone...

Just pray for Simms tonight, cuz when Peyton done with him, he won't walk straight for weeks..

Peyton just climaxed in his ass

I wonder if he is talking about the hGH story. Because I don't find myself that moved by the whole "washed up QB comes in to break a tie at home vs. a sputtering loser team."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore