PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 17 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
NFC has several scary teams. These playoffs are going to be hard to predict. Glad I'm not into gambling.

anyone know a way to watch the chargers game? don't have sunday ticket

2 turnovers now, Chargers need to find a way to get points out of this.

The Broncos receivers are doing everything to let the Chargers back into this. The offense needs to step up.

I'm torn because I really wanna buy tickets to a Broncos-Pats game in Foxboro but on the other hand I don't want NE to face PIT this year

Hopefully the Chargers can get some type of points out of this TO.

Hopefully the Chargers can get some type of points out of this TO.

I'd feel 100x better if the Chargers could just get any type of lead, Broncos are a completely different team when they have to play from behind (despite actually coming back down 14+ twice now, regardless)

NFC has several scary teams. These playoffs are going to be hard to predict. Glad I'm not into gambling.

honestly we can't even beat miami. just imagine what arizona would do to us.

I'd feel 100x better if the Chargers could just get any type of lead, Broncos are a completely different team when they have to play from behind (despite actually coming back down 14+ twice now, regardless)
And when they play within the confines of a salary cap.

why does manning have his helmet on? are they seriously thinking of putting him in?

This is your classic Broncos tease game.

Opposing team will keep it close for most of the game, then will do something stupid and the Broncos will win, making you wonder why you ever thought the opposite result would happen...

honestly we can't even beat miami. just imagine what arizona would do to us.
But from all accounts here on this board we are not going to reach the SB without HFA so we shouldnt worry about AZ I think,no ?

why does manning have his helmet on? are they seriously thinking of putting him in?
They might.Just to make him a hero after all the week scandal

three turnovers for denver. if rivers didn't suck i would have hope in the chargers.

Chargers out to play. Denver tossing #1 seed out.

Steve Williams wants to beat the Broncos. If only the other 45 active Chargers players did, too.

Idk guys. All too often the Broncos should have lost this season and then their defense pulls out a win out of nowhere. With that said.. GOOOOOO CHARGERS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes