NFL Week 12 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is this Ben Watson guy?

Why can't the Pats get guys like that?

Rams score 10-7- Bengals

Rams back in the game...down only 10-7 now

Saints FG, 14-3 Texans.

Tyrod is a weird QB to figure out because he does difficult things pretty easily but easy things don't come naturally or as easily. He throws the deep ball pretty well, but he can't throw to the sidelines to save his life. He throws well on the run, but his accuracy dips (surprisingly) when he has time to throw the ball. He reads defenses correctly after the snap but sucks prior to the snap. He's just weird.

Tavon Auston scores for STL

Tyrod is a weird QB to figure out because he does difficult things pretty easily but easy things don't come naturally or as easily. He throws the deep ball pretty well, but he can't throw to the sidelines to save his life. He throws well on the run, but his accuracy dips (surprisingly) when he has time to throw the ball. He reads defenses correctly after the snap but sucks prior to the snap. He's just weird.
He's short. It limits him

Taylor also locks on to his first option, and struggles mightily if you can force him to look for his second option. In this game, he's obviously been coached to throw the ball to Watkins, even if there's coverage, and it's working because Berry's been late with help.

And K.C. has now moved the ball to the Bills 3 yard line.

Edit: And there's the TD for the Chiefs.

That Rams drive featured Gurley in wildcat multiple times.

Typical spread option QB. Dime a dozen in college.

He's short. It limits him
I'm not disagreeing, but I don't see how this helps or hurts with some of those things. Brees is short and so is Rus Wilson. They don't struggle with accuracy nearly as much. One is a HOFer and the other, who knows? But Tyrod needs to get better at a few things. He doesn't look half bad out there as it is, so it's just a matter of continuing to improve and STAYING HEALTHY.

Wow that's quite the empty stadium in Tennessee lol

Typical spread option QB. Dime a dozen in college.
Touche. I think I just see something more, though, JM. I see some potential that a good QB coach or OC would correct and make him better. He doesn't look bad out there. He doesn't even have to do too much right now because there are good pieces around him and a defense that can be really good in spurts. That's good enough for a playoff appearance, especially in today's sorry ass NFL. I think he can be slightly more than just another spread option guy. I could be wrong, though.

I'm not disagreeing, but I don't see how this helps or hurts with some of those things. Brees is short and so is Rus Wilson. They don't struggle with accuracy nearly as much. One is a HOFer and the other, who knows? But Tyrod needs to get better at a few things. He doesn't look half bad out there as it is, so it's just a matter of continuing to improve and STAYING HEALTHY.
Brees is a freak, not sure how he manages to see/feel things. Wilson takes deep drops and gets out of the pocket to improve his vision. Tyrod is pretty decent, but short, quick throws will be a challenge for him I think.

Jesus could the Rams play any further off the cats receivers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes