PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 12 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha. They gave a shoutout to Brady's picture from FB. Bet Broncos fans loved that.
Haha, my wife saw it on TV, she was like WTF? Who made that? I was like TFB made that!!!

Guys like Brown, Bryant, & Weaton can run short, medium, & long routes.

Given the personnel, it would please me greatly to see the Pats run for 200 on the Broncos. Wishful thinking yes, but eh!
200 may be a bit much, but a strong rushing performance could happen. Broncos have a good pass rush but their front 4 is on the small side.

No, they seem to develop recievers a lot better. Could be Pats complicated system too.

Dobson's discount double clutch wouldn't fly in Pittsburgh any more than it flies in New England.

I have issues with that statement. You think Ben can do better with Wrs than Brady?

Apart form 2007 when has Brady repeatedly gone successfully deep ? I am not saying he can't do it, but it is not the offense that we are running. So, statistically speaking, those deep burners most probably are better off with Ben.

Looks like we've all got a bad case of WR envy for Pittsburgh tonight in here... Would you guys trade Edelman, LaFell, Amendola and Gronkowski for Brown, Bryant (suspended for first 4 games), Wheaton and Miller? I wouldn't.

TOUCHDOWN !!!

Apart form 2007 when has Brady repeatedly gone successfully deep ?

2009 (considering he was coming off the ACL injury)

Two examples

PIT at SEA not exactly a defensive struggle.

Looks like we've all got a bad case of WR envy for Pittsburgh tonight in here... Would you guys trade Edelman, LaFell, Amendola and Gronkowski for Brown, Bryant (suspended for first 4 games), Wheaton and Miller? I wouldn't.

Gronk's not a WR, so you're cheating here...

The question is whether you'd trade Edelman/LaFell/Amendola for Brown/Bryant/Wheaton

Already 8 lead changes. Great game overall.

Terrible defenses, but great game though.

Throw in Bell and exclude Gronk and I'd consider it.

Only because Gronk is so good.

WR vs WR......I'd do it in a heart beat

Dobson's discount double clutch wouldn't fly in Pittsburgh any more than it flies in New England.
Could also be Dropson is garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference