PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 11 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
**** me I'm gonna miss the end of the Cincy-Balti game when CBS switches to the 4:15 game due to contractual obligations:mad:

That's why I have the Red Zone Channel.

Smart play was to bet the over in all the early games.

Point totals:
  • Panthers-Lions: 84
  • Bucs-Packers: 61
  • Bills-Dolphins 43
  • Raiders-Vikings: 48
  • Cowboys-Redskins: 48 +
  • Bengals-Ravens: 55

The smart play is to leave betting to the degenerate gamblers.

Lmao... no way is this packers team going undefeated.

If rodgers has one game (and today was probably his worst game this season)... the packers will lose.

That defense stinks (reminds me of last years patriots tbh)

The smart play is to leave betting to the degenerate gamblers.

A mod liked this?

Really?

Sweet generalization asshat

Former Pats receivers making some plays for the Redskins (Gaffney and Stallworth).

Rex Grossman is clueless. Instead of throwing the ball away, he runs to the right for a one-yard loss on third down so Gano has to kick from the right hash instead of the middle of the field. Shockingly, the field goal is missed a little to the right.

A mod liked this?

Really?

Sweet generalization asshat

I took it as a joke, and therefore 'liked it'. Obviously I don't think that everybody that chooses to gamble, or simply follows betting lines is a degenerate; if I did I wouldn't have even brought that up and instead would have just said 'lots of high scoring games'.

If the day comes that it is deemed that moderators should not be allowed to have an opinion and cannot publicly find humor in any commentary, then that will be the day that I resign as a moderator.

Mike Shanahan, the inventor of the call-a-timeout-at-the-very-last-second "freeze the kicker" maneuver, just had it blow up in his face.

Dallas, who had no timeouts, lined up to kick the winning FG in overtime but there was no chance they were going to get the play off in time. In fact, Romo stood up to call a TO, but since they didn't have any it would have been a 5 yard penalty.

But Shanahan called his last-second timeout which saved Dallas a 5 yard penalty and they just barely made the FG to win the game.

Detroit vs GB should be an epic game thursday!!!

I had thought the Lions might be fading a few weeks ago, but apparently not. Really looking forward to this one.

Updated Playoff Standings: Baltimore #1 seed, Pittsburgh #5

AFC
  1. 7-3 Baltimore (wins H2H div > Pit)
  2. 7-3 Houston

3. 6-3 New England
  4. 6-4 Oakland
  5. 7-3 Pittsburgh
  6. 6-4 Cincinnati

7. 5-4 Tennessee
  8. 5-5 Denver
  9. 5-5 Nyets
  10. 5-5 Buffalo
  11. 4-5 San Diego
  12. 4-5 Kansas City

NFC
  1. 10-0 Green Bay
  2. 8-1 San Francisco

3. 7-3 New Orleans
  4. 6-3 Giants
  5. 7-3 Detroit
  6. 6-3 Chicago

7. 6-4 Dallas
  8. 5-4 Atlanta

As of right now both wild cards in both conferences would come from the same division; I'll go out on a limb and say that's never happened before since the NFL went to the current setup with four wild card teams.

Last edited:
Who would have the tie breaker in a NE/Hou/Baltimore same record scenario at the moment?

Who would have the tie breaker in a NE/Hou/Baltimore same record scenario at the moment?

Houston would be eliminated first because they lost to the Ravens.

Right now Pats and Ravens have the same 5-2 conference record.

Next is common games; after that is strength of victory and then strength of schedule.

Not really sure where that stands right now, but Baltimore and New England would be 1-2.

I never minded other dynasties or dominate teams back in the day when the pats were the nfl punching bag, not so much the past decade, now I wish death on top seeds.

I can understand why fans hated us, 3 SB's and a shot at pefection. I'd be Tebowing every week for a chance to knock that team off.

No hate for the Pack they've always been a great organization and Rodgers is a gifted QB, just hope someone kicks thier ***** to bring them back down to the planet earth.

I find drew brees a bit more intimidating with that pre game pump chant and wild comebacks. Reminds me of TB all amped up ready to pounce.

Last edited:
Houston would be eliminated first because they lost to the Ravens.
No, in a 3-way tie, that only works if one team has beaten or lost to both the other teams. Head-to-head would get thrown out for the 3-way tie-breaker (but it could come into play if the Patriots lost a tiebreaker first because once you eliminated the Patriots, then you "reset" it for the Texans-vs-Ravens tiebreaker).

If the Patriots win tomorrow then out of the three 7-3 division leaders, there is no head to head winner or loser so we go to conference record. Baltimore is eliminated first by virtue of their weaker conference record. Of course, it's silly to talk about a conference record and tie breakers when NE and Houston are 6-2 and Baltimore is 5-2. Obviously, Baltimore still has a chance to make up that 1 extra conference game they're missing.

As of the moment I'm writing this (but still assuming the Patriots beat KC tomorrow), the Patriots would be the #1 seed beased on their superior strength of victory against Houston. Houston's win over 0-10 Indy hurts them.

Last edited:
I really think the Bucs could have won today without their head coach. That is if Morris stay at home or acted like Caldwell.

Last edited:
How did the 49ers defense get so good?
They have a shutout going today going into the half.

A few tweaks here and there. Because the 49ers were crap in 2010 they forget the group Singletary put together before that.

Opposing offense's are horrified of a Harbaugh handshake after a loss, throwing the game save's their coach a trip to the ER.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes