PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 11 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not watch one moment of football today. Sports are so overblown in this country. Unless it is the Patriots I don't care.

god my chargers are pitiful

it's like every game i've seen this year is the same game

win or lose, they just look ******ed

the D played alot better in chicago than i thought they would, but hester and knox tore up our special teams

rivers to vj was decent, although stalling in the red zone parts of the day

the running game started well then was pretty much crap the rest of the game

3 of 5 oline starters missing and we didn't take any sacks, that was a shocker, but still, just too many screwy passes especially in the red zone, and some ill timed dropped passes, and damn fumble by matthews and rivers with another 2 ints! son of a *****!

wasted year.....

forte did next to nothing surprisingly, and cutler looked pretty damn good at times, pretty clutch, but broke his finger, sorry bears.

anyway, cutler looked gutsy going back in, maybe he's turned the corner in his career, it seems he has

i hope rivers shows up in 2012......

it's like every game i've seen this year is the same game

win or lose, they just look ******ed

the D played alot better in chicago than i thought they would, but hester and knox tore up our special teams

rivers to vj was decent, although stalling in the red zone parts of the day

the running game started well then was pretty much crap the rest of the game

3 of 5 oline starters missing and we didn't take any sacks, that was a shocker, but still, just too many screwy passes especially in the red zone, and some ill timed dropped passes, and damn fumble by matthews and rivers with another 2 ints! son of a *****!

wasted year.....

forte did next to nothing surprisingly, and cutler looked pretty damn good at times, pretty clutch, but broke his finger, sorry bears.

anyway, cutler looked gutsy going back in, maybe he's turned the corner in his career, it seems he has

i hope rivers shows up in 2012......

Darren Sproles. That is all.

Oh and Norv Turner.

Darren Sproles. That is all.

Oh and Norv Turner.

it's not sproles

we had sproles in 2010 and he did nothing

it's also not norv turner

turner's coached us to 13-3 and playoff appearances before

for some reason, rivers just sucks this season

it's not sproles

Well..i'm sure Brees is happy to have him.

I think "enigmatic" is the word you're looking for. How does a team with the Chargers talent do this almost every year (the roller coaster)? I think other posters have hit on it: Norv Turner. Norv Turner is the reason. Firing Shotty after that 14-2 season might go down as one of the most boneheaded and costly moves in AJ Smith's tenure.

Along with the 2000s Eagles, this era of the Chargers will be counted among one of those "most talented teams that never won the Super Bowl". Just strange...

So why is it that the Giants can only make ridiculous catches against the Patriots? Glad the Eagles beat them but damn was I annoyed when I saw Ballard drop the exact same pass he caught against us.

Last edited:
So why is it that the Giants can only make ridiculous catches against the Patriots? Glad the Eagles beat them but damn was I annoyed when I saw Ballard drop the exact same pass he caught against us.

the pats whole core of DB's are makeing less then 5 million this year the eagles DB's are makeing almost 30 million they better make does plays lol

it's not sproles

You would know better than any of us, but in my opinion there's a direct correlation between his performance this year and all the injuries on the Chargers offensive line. From what I have seen there is a major dropoff in talent and production from those starters to their replacements, and it is affecting his play.

it's not sproles

watching your teams QB throw INT's has to be one of the most painful experiences, makes my stomach ache.

Rivers is at 17, that's gutting. Peyton threw 11INT's in 3 games last year but turned it around coming down the stretch, just hope your man can do the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes