PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 11 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sunday Afternoon Games Thread

Ok now, Haynesworth, do what we sent you out there to do. Let the master plan commence.

Wow what a bogus hold call on TB negates a 3 and out. Big swing in momentum there GB got bailed out

Wow what a bogus hold call on TB negates a 3 and out. Big swing in momentum there GB got bailed out

Flag after flag after flag.

Every incomplete Rodgers pass is accompanied by a defensive flag. :rolleyes: That's two questionable calls on this drive.

I know the history. What I don't know is how the vaunted Patriots scouts missed so badly on the kid that the team didn't even offer any pick in the supplemental draft.

He was eligible for the 2010 draft, so the supplemental draft was never an option. . . .

And, apparently, most of the league felt he was too radioactive to touch.

Last edited:

Yeah that one made me mad, hopefully TB gets a TO in the red zone

Every incomplete Rodgers pass is accompanied by a defensive flag. :rolleyes: That's two questionable calls on this drive.

So apparently Aaron Rodgers is now getting the Peyton treatment? :eek:

the Bills get routed 2 weeks in a row, 44-7, 35-6(currently).

Hopefully the jets get overconfident trying to bully a wounded animal next week and buffalo rages on em like a wild beast routing them at home!!!

am I Pipe dreamin?

just seemed like they had more hart in the beginning of the season with late game comebacks, now they can't score over 8 points in a game. lol

Last edited:

Good thing the GB player chose to "leap" into the crowd of spectators in a dramatic celebration rather than simply spiking the ball.....he would have been facing a hefty fine....

Last edited:

Good thing he chose to "leap" into the crowd of spectators in a dramatic celebration rather than simply spiking the ball.....he would have been facing a hefty fine....

The policies specifically allow Lambeau Leap type maneuvers (e.g., Randy Moss jumping to greet the Viking fan @ Foxboro).

But your snark is taken. ;)

Last edited:

the Bills get routed 2 weeks in a row, 44-7, 35-6(currently).

Hopefully the jets get overconfident trying to bully a wounded animal next week and buffalo rages on em like a wild beast routing them at home!!!

am I Pipe dreamin?
Hey, at least one of those two teams will definitely be out of it after next week. Obviously I'd prefer that to be the Jets, but either way I'll be happy.

I know the history. What I don't know is how the vaunted Patriots scouts missed so badly on the kid that the team didn't even offer any pick in the supplemental draft.

He wasn't a supplemental draft player. He was a graduating senior. He was never more than a part time contributor in college. Every team passed on him. He was in the Titans training camp as an UDFA. The biggest question is why'd they let him get away?

The policies specifically allow Lambeau Leap type maneuvers (e.g., Randy Moss jumping to greet the Viking fan @ Foxboro).

But your snark is taken. ;)

Hehe I know I know it just bothers me...

BTW Ive just seen the Buff/MIA game for the first time....what the he'll has happened to these two teams???? Really didn't think Mia would be two games behind the jets after this weekend lol

He was eligible for the 2010 draft, so the supplemental draft was never an option. . . .

And, apparently, most of the league felt he was too radioactive to touch.

Yeah... I don't know who I was thinking about with the supplemental thing. I've just never understood why his actions made him off limits and the stuff that players like Moss, Dillon, Hernandez, etc... didn't.

Then again, I'm still trying to figure out why BB wants to carry 5 halfbacks but can't be bothered to keep a fullback on the squad.

Absolutely no excuse for TB punting in that situation. Your chances of stopping Rodgers 2 more times is better than making a 4th and 3? Makes no sense

Gabbert plays like he's scared of being hit.

Ouch should've been pounding the rock not throwing aaron

Absolutely no excuse for TB punting in that situation. Your chances of stopping Rodgers 2 more times is better than making a 4th and 3? Makes no sense

Rodgers has been very mortal today.

Yeah... I don't know who I was thinking about with the supplemental thing. I've just never understood why his actions made him off limits and the stuff that players like Moss, Dillon, Hernandez, etc... didn't.

Then again, I'm still trying to figure out why BB wants to carry 5 halfbacks but can't be bothered to keep a fullback on the squad.

There are a lot of head scratchers to be sure. I am most perplexed with the constant trading into future drafts when there are Patriots type players on the board.

Wow nice throw Freeman, that throw was one millisecond away from being broke. Up in the backfield

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes