PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION NFL Week 10 watch thread

Well, I feel .... maybe ... 17-percent better after this. :whistle:

Impressive throw from Wilson to be honest. Especially getting that off.
He's got a great arm, problem is he throws checkdowns like uncle Rico

Bit of bad luck for McDaniels getting fired before the Giants and Jets games. Pretty sure he wins both of those. Raiders likely lose their next 5 in a row though. (Dolphins, Chiefs x 2, Vikings, Chargers).

That was a TD, and maybe the play of the year, but Conklin did a great job to break it up from his own teammate. Jets experience summarized in one play.

Boy!! We had the Colts-Patriots to start the day and now the Jets-Raiders game to end it. We're living La Vida Loca baby!!!
Wait until the Pats/Giants the winner of that game is going to regret it.

You guys. Can't we enjoy this without going there? Please. It was vintage Jete suckage, nothing less.
Pot calling kettle black...those who live in glass House shouldn't throw stones. Yeah they have not enjoyed the success we have...but we are currently one of the worse Teams in the league.

Pot calling kettle black...those who live in glass House shouldn't throw stones. Yeah they have not enjoyed the success we have...but we are currently one of the worse Teams in the league.

Your incessant negativity sucks. All you ever do is come here and crap on everything, there's no point to it beyond the one atop your head. Take a running jump.

Your incessant negativity sucks. All you ever do is come here and crap on everything, there's no point to it beyond the one atop your head. Take a running jump.
You thought Mac was going to be the savior Tune I knew it wasn't going to happen. And even you can't say BB didn't try. Guys let's have a movement of silence for Tunescribe and the other Mac Homers it over guys.
world cup qualifying team GIF by U.S. Soccer Federation

Falling Down Lol GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

You thought Mac was going to be the savior Tune I knew it wasn't going to happen. And even you can't say BB didn't try. Guys let's have a movement of silence for Tunescribe and the other Mac Homers it over guys.
world cup qualifying team GIF by U.S. Soccer Federation

********. I never once considered Mac a "savior," only that he should be given a chance to swim or sink vs. the likes of you pulling for him to fail. If you want to self-flagellate over it knock yourself out. Just don't try to involve everyone else in your puke party.

********. I never once considered Mac a "savior," only that he should be given a chance to swim or sink vs. the likes of you pulling for him to fail. If you want to self-flagellate over it knock yourself out.
Can we all just get along?? :(

I wanted the Jete to win tonight. **** Tony Pierce and whichever team is employing him.

If I were Skippy I would've FIRED his ass Immediately after that little speech of his.

I wanted the Jete to win tonight. **** Tony Pierce and whichever team is employing him.

If I were Skippy I would've FIRED his ass Immediately after that little speech of his.
Don’t worry - their schedule ensures he’ll get flamed in the end.

are we sure Fouts, Rivers, Herbert aren’t the same qb’s at this point? pretty numbers that ultimately amount to nothing in the end

imagine being a Chargers fan since the 70s

What speech? What the hell did I miss?

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back