PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Thanksgiving Day Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, how do you end up down 38-7 in the THIRD QUARTER against the DETROIT LIONS?

Same reason you let the buccaneers beat you 45-17 in your stadium

What a crappy effort. Pathetic

Same reason you let the buccaneers beat you 45-17 in your stadium
Just awful. Their team really is better than this. You've gotta blame Kelly at this point, though Sanchez hasn't done him any favors today.

Looks like the Giants win the NFC East. Hope the Cowboys win today just to shut up Shula. Hope Giants don't make it far into playoffs, definately don't want to face them again.

I'm gonna be pissed if Eagles play Pats tight next week. And seriously not a tinfoil hat guy but wtf, playing ANOTHER team with extra rest? Feels like Pats have played soooo many teams this year coming off bye weeks or Thursday night games.

Just awful. Their team really is better than this. You've gotta blame Kelly at this point, though Sanchez hasn't done him any favors today.

One of the glaring things I noticed in this game is how gassed the Eagles defense is when their offense is stuck in perpetual reverse. I may have counted more missed tackles today for the Eagles than I have fingers on both hands.

I'm gonna be pissed if Eagles play Pats tight next week. And seriously not a tinfoil hat guy but wtf, playing ANOTHER team with extra rest? Feels like Pats have played soooo many teams this year coming off bye weeks or Thursday night games.

It won't matter, eagles ate trash.

Hope Lions annihilate the Eagles even more so I can laugh at my wife's brother.

Teams that get blown out by other teams generally never get blown out by the Pats. Ever noticed that? It'll be a 17-10 game into the 4th the way it seems usually.

Hope Lions annihilate the Eagles even more so I can laugh at my wife's brother.

Dude take it easy on him, it's thanksgiving after all, no need to kick a guy while he's down, unless he's a douche bag of course.

Dude take it easy on him, it's thanksgiving after all, no need to kick a guy while he's down, unless he's a douche bag of course.

I was unaware that the boldface term and Eagles fan are mutually exclusive.

2015 Eagles Team Photo

pile-trash-bags-12122718.jpg

Teams that get blown out by other teams generally never get blown out by the Pats. Ever noticed that? It'll be a 17-10 game into the 4th the way it seems usually.

Come on Viper, I want me some blow out, too many close games lately. Gronk with 3 TDs, Blount 2 TDs, White 1 TD.

I think if you looked up the term "sack" in the dictionary there is a picture of Mark Sanchez being dragged down by multiple defenders in most editions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back