PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL playoffs: Arizona Cardinals at Carolina Panthers - odds, preview and prediction

Hochuli is an idiot but he does explain things well.

Between the sloppy play by both teams and Hochuli's crew running the show, all I can think is: amateur hour!

Is hoochie going for an emmy with that novel length description? Yeah, we saw the nose of the ball hoochie!

Somebody needs to cut that Dominatrix choke collar off Cam Newton

I'd love the Cards to win this - Carolina is so undeserving of playoff football.

Looks like Cam Newton has regressed with his technique - which wasn't great in the first place.

Not sure what Cotchery was looking at on the last interception.

This is the only playoff game Hochuli gets right?

Arizona has 65 yards of total offense n they're winning!

I'm guessing you can't wait for the next game to start lol
I have a feeling the next one isn't gonna be a lot better with Bell out, the Steelers won't be so hot... It'll have to be better than this though.

Another reason to hope Arizona loses; gotta hope Larry Fitzgerald finishes the season without an injury to rehab from.

:D

I have a feeling the next one isn't gonna be a lot better with Bell out, the Steelers won't be so hot... It'll have to be better than this though.

Who are you going to be routing for?

I can think of 3-4 AFC non-playoff teams better than the teams playing now. Embarrassing, really.

I can think of 3-4 AFC non-playoff teams better than the teams playing now. Embarrassing, really.
This sounds like playoff expansion talk, they should have won their division!

Edit: nvm you said AFC

Who are you going to be routing for?
Lol honestly though, I'll be hoping for a Baltimore win. I know that's blasphemy, but I live Pennsylvania and Steelers fans are just so ungodly annoying when they win playoff games. Even more annoying than normal.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back