PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Playoffs 2023

Bucs over Philly. Eagles aren’t playing well. No AJ Brown and Hurts is banged up.
And that Eagles secondary is free lunch.

• Agree
Reactions: sb1
:mad: The snow is forecast to start easing about game time. People in that area are used to getting around in bad weather, why can't we have a genuine snow game for a change?
Picture the Pats game with 55 MPH winds only with several inches of snow blowing around, would be a boring game to watch so I see the reasoning.

Bills/Steelers game has been moved to Monday at 4:30.

Bills get an extra day in the playoffs....

Picture the Pats game with 55 MPH winds only with several inches of snow blowing around, would be a boring game to watch so I see the reasoning.
Conditions aren’t worse in Buffalo than the wind game was are they?

According to the forecast, max wind will be 25 MPH tomorrow afternoon with snow starting to dissipate around noon.

According to the National Weather Service for Buffalo

This afternoon 1 to 3 inches, winds 33 to 36 mph
Tonight 3 to 5 inches, 30 to 37 mph
Tomorrow afternoon 5 to 9 inches, 25 to 30 mph
Tomorrow night 4 to 8 inches, 20 to 24 mph.

This country is weak. Or they want to make sure Mahomes has the best chance of winning?

According to the forecast, max wind will be 25 MPH tomorrow afternoon with snow starting to dissipate around noon.

The problem is the travel advisories.

They don't want anyone on the roads.

A ton of snow is no problem for Buffalo. We can deal with 6 feet if need be.

But the winds create a whiteout and then you have huge problems. You start to see cars abandoned in the middle of roads and some roads become impassable because of that. It creates problems for emergency services.

I'm rooting for KC this week. Sorry, can't bring myself to root for Miami. I hope they go down in flames. That cap is going to catch up to them in a couple years.

I'm rooting for KC this week. Sorry, can't bring myself to root for Miami. I hope they go down in flames. That cap is going to catch up to them in a couple years.
I'm torn on this one. Hate the ball washing Mahomes gets so I want to see him one and done... Don't like that skinny little Miami coach so I want to see him choke too!

No frigging chance of the Dolphins winning. They are pansies in cold weather games.

6 degrees right now with the temp dropping into negative numbers by kick off.

Then factor in the wind.

Football's gonna be flat in KC tonight.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe