PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Network replaying Jets/Chickens

Status
Not open for further replies.

RhodyPatriot

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
For those wanting to see what the French military looks like under fire check out the NFL Network. ;)

Thanks for the heads up - I wasn't able to give this game the full attention it deserved on Sunday :D

BTW, I can't get NFLN so I had to resort to finding a feed. The site didn't have it listed under the sports category, so I did a search and here's where it turned up under:

by ***** in Entertainment » Comedy Language: English
They're not Colts fans, I'm guessing. :D

This Colt fan is learning early in life the universal Colt motto..

62415258_64ced31977.jpg

"...I SURRENDER!!!!!"

Perhaps, but you can't argue against it being historically accurate. ;)

The thing about the French military is a bit unfair, but that stereotype is still hilarious. Mr. Quebec needs to lighten up. :p

Perhaps, but you can't argue against it being historically accurate. ;)

Historically accurate for a century (franco-prussian war to, let say, Algeria). But before?

who invented "let's invade Russia in the middle of winter!!!"...

I'll wait....

Nice, a good Charlemagne/William the Conqueror thread.

Historically, when an army surrenders, its soldiers become the property of its conqueror and become a conscripted labor force that has to earn its freedom through battle or work to improve the empire.

The Colts surrendered to the Jets only because they happened to be there at the time when the decision by the commanders was made that they would rather throw themselves on the mercy of the conqueror than risk further casualties.

The Colts should be disbanded, their flags and logos returned to Baltimore and their players distributed throughout the land. Their field General Peyton should be indentured to Cleveland to play for Eric "Manfredo" Mangini and suffer humiliations of outsized proportions.

Polian should be beheaded or at least be forced to buy the Buffalo Bills.

Historically, when an army surrenders, its soldiers become the property of its conqueror and become a conscripted labor force that has to earn its freedom through battle or work to improve the empire.

The Colts surrendered to the Jets only because they happened to be there at the time when the decision by the commanders was made that they would rather throw themselves on the mercy of the conqueror than risk further casualties.

The Colts should be disbanded, their flags and logos returned to Baltimore and their players distributed throughout the land. Their field General Peyton should be indentured to Cleveland to play for Eric "Manfredo" Mangini and suffer humiliations of outsized proportions.

:rofl:

Anyone notice that this is the second time the Colts have been monumetally upset by the Jets? Its amazing, Broadway Sanchez has won 2 superbowls in just 1 regular season. :rolleyes:

When the Colts come to Foxboro next year, can we get the San Diego Chicken to be the Pats mascot for one game? :D

I agree with this 100%

For those wanting to see what the French military looks like under fire check out the NFL Network. ;)

That's insulting and uncalled for. I've worked with both US and French soldiers and would march with the French over the Americans anyday. You seemed to have forgotten that you would not have defeated the British had the French not intervened ON YOUR BEHALF. And I doubt the US would have had better luck against the Germans. The French didn't stand a chance against such overwhelming numbers.

Or maybe you're referring to Indo-China? Yeah, the French left there.

But so did you.

Keep the insults to yourself. They say a hell of a lot more about you than they will ever say about the French.

That's insulting and uncalled for. I've worked with both US and French soldiers and would march with the French over the Americans anyday. You seemed to have forgotten that you would not have defeated the British had the French not intervened ON YOUR BEHALF. And I doubt the US would have had better luck against the Germans. The French didn't stand a chance against such overwhelming numbers.

But so did you.

Keep the insults to yourself. They say a hell of a lot more about you than they will ever say about the French.

oh FFS, it's a joke.

But so did you.

First, it was a joke. I will say that again, a bit slower this time: it...was...a...joke. Lighten up.
Second, do you think the French have never made a joke at the expense of Americans?
Third, it is true that 240 +/- years ago, the French joined us as allies and contributed to our victory over the British. That debt has been repaid, twice over, and then some.
Fourth, while you may prefer to "march with the French" over the Americans, that is your preference and, I suggest, it leaves you in a very, very small minority today, and indeed, anytime in the last 100 years, or anytime in the next 100 years.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes