PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Network GMF

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatriotsReign

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Man, is this worst program this network has ever put out or what?!

Who on earth is this show geared toward? It seems all they're doing is creating some "feel good" show about nothing but the hosts nice comments.

It includes 2 guys I've never seen host anything football related. I know I'm venting, but it's just soooo bad and it's on for 3 hours.

Personally, I prefer real football guys with knowledgeable opinions

Pete Schrager and Kyle Brandt? Seriously?

The show needs to be dumped quickly

Last edited:
Well, I like it. The guests are all players and coaches, and you get some very revealing inside and honest looks from those guests. Stuff they might not otherwise talk about.

For example, the late afternoon show featured LeSean McCoy talking not just about his own career, but giving some insights into the Eagles and Chip Kelley, what it's like at Buffalo, his views on Rex, their new coach, and a LOT of interesting stuff about how he views Brady, other Pats player, and the Patriots organization in general.

I'd rather see more shows like that than have to suffer through LadyT, Michael Irvin, and Kurt Warner for hour upon hour of cat litter "reporting".

Respects,

That little mouse Kay Adams said she was "insulted" that Tom Brady is even in the conversation for MVP. GMF would suck without the anti Patriots bias but it's unbearable to watch 3 hours of their take on how to beat the Patriots. The NFL owns the NFL channel and these twerps on GMF are the front line of their propaganda machine.

That little mouse Kay Adams said she was "insulted" that Tom Brady is even in the conversation for MVP. GMF would suck without the anti Patriots bias but it's unbearable to watch 3 hours of their take on how to beat the Patriots. The NFL owns the NFL channel and these twerps on GMF are the front line of their propaganda machine.
Well she needs to be punished accordingly for having such a horrific viewpoint. I'll volunteer for the job.

Well, I like it. The guests are all players and coaches, and you get some very revealing inside and honest looks from those guests. Stuff they might not otherwise talk about.

For example, the late afternoon show featured LeSean McCoy talking not just about his own career, but giving some insights into the Eagles and Chip Kelley, what it's like at Buffalo, his views on Rex, their new coach, and a LOT of interesting stuff about how he views Brady, other Pats player, and the Patriots organization in general.

I'd rather see more shows like that than have to suffer through LadyT, Michael Irvin, and Kurt Warner for hour upon hour of cat litter "reporting".

Respects,

no offense, I can understand women liking the show. It's like a cast of an afternoon talk show to me.

Definitely not geared toward men in my opinion....other than than the hosts cuteness. Which can't keep me watching for long

She's a New Yorker. She was only up here for the paycheck and to have a fling with DA.

What does GMF mean?

Worst.Show.Ever. Even Adams can't temper the stupidity and adolescent banter. Content is obviously targeted at the primary school level. (Now I feel bad for insulting primary school students.)

I kinda like it a bit. it is not a football show, it is more like a morning talk show crossed with football crossed with generational references.

I have no problem with Peter and Nate, Kyle is pretty funny. Kaye just sorta has the same face over and over again, same smirk day in and day out.

The only reason I really watch is cause of Kyle....his LAX bros and that time he was describing how no one wanted the Packers in the club, he is pretty comical.

I can see how people may not like them but they have definitely grown on me this year...

And her dad is a Patriots-Fan. He must have made something wrong.

Eh, I didn't like it at first, but I've grown to be okay with it. You have to accept it as what it is. It's not the best show in the world, but I've seen a lot worse lately out in Bristol.

They have a few segments that are kinda entertaining. One is where they bring up forgotten players from 10-20 years ago. Some guy like, say Rudi Johnson for example. Guys whose names you haven't heard for a good 10 years.

Oh yeah, and also sign me up on the Kay Adams is smoking hot bandwagon. :eek:

Man, is this worst program this network has ever put out or what?!

Who on earth is this show geared toward? It seems all they're doing is creating some "feel good" show about nothing but the hosts nice comments.

It includes 2 guys I've never seen host anything football related. I know I'm venting, but it's just soooo bad and it's on for 3 hours.

Personally, I prefer real football guys with knowledgeable opinions

Pete Schrager and Kyle Brandt? Seriously?

The show needs to be dumped quickly
Little Kay is adorable. I will deal with her personally if the Brady comments get out of hand :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe