PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Network gives Pats' junkies thier Independence Day weekend fix!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Armen Da Pats Fan

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
June 28:

8 p.m. -- Film Session
2001 New England Patriots - Under head coach Bill Belichick, the Patriots finished the regular season 11-5. Featured are the Divisional Playoff overtime victory over the Oakland Raiders (16-13) in a driving snow storm at Foxboro Stadium, the AFC Championship game victory at Pittsburgh (24-17), and the last second victory over the St. Louis rams in Super Bowl XXXVI (20-17).

8:30 p.m. -- Film Session
Super Bowl XXXVI: New England Patriots vs. St. Louis Rams: Adam Vinatieri's 48-yard field goal as time expired gave the New England Patriots their first Super Bowl title in franchise history defeating the Rams 20-17. Quarterback Tom Brady was named the game's MVP passing for 145 yards and a touchdown.

9 p.m. -- Game of the Week
2005 Wild Card: Jacksonville Jaguars vs New England Patriots from 1/7/06 - Tom Brady threw for 201 yards and three touchdowns as the Patriots defeated the Jaguars 28-3, in an AFC wild card match up at Gillette Stadium.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
June 29

12 p.m. -- Film Session
2001 New England Patriots - Under head coach Bill Belichick, the Patriots finished the regular season 11-5. Featured are the Divisional Playoff overtime victory over the Oakland Raiders (16-13) in a driving snow storm at Foxboro Stadium, the AFC Championship game victory at Pittsburgh (24-17), and the last second victory over the St. Louis rams in Super Bowl XXXVI (20-17).

12:30 p.m. -- Film Session
Super Bowl XXXVI: New England Patriots vs. St. Louis Rams: Adam Vinatieri's 48-yard field goal as time expired gave the New England Patriots their first Super Bowl title in franchise history defeating the Rams 20-17. Quarterback Tom Brady was named the game's MVP passing for 145 yards and a touchdown.

1 p.m. -- Game of the Week
2005 Wild Card: Jacksonville Jaguars vs New England Patriots from 1/7/06 - Tom Brady threw for 201 yards and three touchdowns as the Patriots defeated the Jaguars 28-3, in an AFC wild card match up at Gillette Stadium.

2 p.m. -- In Their Own Words - Tom Brady
In a stark departure from the classic documentary style, NFL Network lets the NFL's most successful and intriguing personalities tell their own stories. In Their Own Words reveals the intensity, humor, competitiveness and humanity of its subjects using rare interviews, archival action footage, and exclusive sound captured on the field, on the sidelines and in the locker room. Tonight's episode: Tom Brady.

4 p.m. -- Film Session

4:30 p.m. -- Film Session

5 p.m. -- Game of the Week
July 1

4 p.m. -- Game of the Week
July 3

3 p.m. -- In Their Own Words - Tom Brady
In a stark departure from the classic documentary style, NFL Network lets the NFL's most successful and intriguing personalities tell their own stories. In Their Own Words reveals the intensity, humor, competitiveness and humanity of its subjects using rare interviews, archival action footage, and exclusive sound captured on the field, on the sidelines and in the locker room. Tonight's episode: Tom Brady.
July 4

8 p.m. -- NFL Films Presents
Explores the depth of the NFL Films archive with unique perspectives on football's greatest heroes and personalities as well as its history, humanity and humor. Patriotism stories include: Patriotism, Zamir Amin, the National Anthem, Tom Brady, Foxboro Stadium.

Last edited:
And two you may not want to watch!

------------------------------------------------
July 5

New England Patriots @ Denver Broncos (1/14/06) – 13-27 - NFL Network Game of the Week gives fans an all-access pass to Broncos head coach Mike Shanahan who wore an NFL Films microphone during Denver's 27-13 victory over the New England Patriots in an AFC Divisional playoff game at Invesco Field.
July 6

Super Bowl XX: Chicago Bears vs New England Patriots - Armed with one of the most dominating defenses in NFL history, the Bears overpowered the Patriots 46-10 winning the franchise's first NFL title since 1963. Richard Dent recorded one-and-a-half sacks earning himself MVP honors.

I'll watch the Broncos one but I still can't watch anything on the Pats-Bears superbowl or the '76 Pats-Raiders game.

Armen Da Pats Fan said:
July 5

New England Patriots @ Denver Broncos (1/14/06) – 13-27 - NFL Network Game of the Week gives fans an all-access pass to Broncos head coach Mike Shanahan who wore an NFL Films microphone during Denver's 27-13 victory over the New England Patriots in an AFC Divisional playoff game at Invesco Field.
July 6

Super Bowl XX: Chicago Bears vs New England Patriots - Armed with one of the most dominating defenses in NFL history, the Bears overpowered the Patriots 46-10 winning the franchise's first NFL title since 1963. Richard Dent recorded one-and-a-half sacks earning himself MVP honors.

Why not the playoff game vs the Raiders?? THAT would be very interesting!!!!

Thank god for my new DVR. I just got the Rodney in thier own words today, and I see me taping those next week.

Pats726 said:
Why not the playoff game vs the Raiders?? THAT would be very interesting!!!!
Aww they did one not so long ago. I taped it, pretty good, it was Game of the Week. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Kdo5 said:
Aww they did one not so long ago. I taped it, pretty good, it was Game of the Week. :D
when??? Missed it darn it!!

Just discovered that my (small-scale, regional) cable provider
added the NFL Network while i wasn't looking.

Now i can stop quietly seething enviously at you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes