PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL might be planning to release "a summary" of PSI findings

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only savings grace this time is there may be people in the know primed to scrutinize it right out of the gate. Prior, as the most intelligent and beautiful woman in the world (Steph :)) pointed out, sports media had their agenda when the sham was first pushed by the NFL. That agenda did not have anything whatsoever to do with the truth. This time around there are others on board with questioning the scam nature of deflategate. The NFL will almost certainly be open to further ridicule themselves with the release of "data" (data? lol...). But the questioning of the data will not come from the old media/MSM. Most of them are bought and paid for -- they're like a football star's Saturday night sure thing that sits at #19 on the speed dial. The counter NFL data will be from new media which is the ONLY 'media' place people should look to for at least semi accurate information/data.

Nice report by Florio. Might have mentioned the active NFL appeal.

If they release the numbers, it will implicate the Patriots.

If the numbers exonerate the Patriots, they won't release the numbers.
Seriously...they have invested 8 figures into this.

They will be releasing nothing that helps Brady's case or changes the BS narrative that they are spewing.

What a joke. How convenient to "release" the findings as the Pats approach a possible SB run. Even the average non Pats fan can see thru this BS. This will blow up in their face. And No, they won't release any info to exonerate the Pats. And let me guess, it was an "independent" team that did the testing. F' them
No kidding. They have to do it during THAT week?

I cannot stand this trial balloon ********.

Absolutely appalling (but not surprising) that it wasn't determined long ago and publicly announced how this would be handled.

Do they intend to change the laws of physics?

Actually, i think it's great that they are doing this during the break between games. It's hard to keep an emotional edge like Brady had at the start of the season and Saturday.

This new insult to his integrity should be enough hate and resentment fuel to take us over the top.

We know the answer. The measured them pregame, took them in at the half, left them inside and then at the end of the game measured them after they warmed up. The answer will be no change in PSI.

We know the answer. The measured them pregame, took them in at the half, left them inside and then at the end of the game measured them after they warmed up. The answer will be no change in PSI.
I think the "report" is going to show some sort of deflation but not to the level as the pats did, Obvious there were some deflation with the colts balls, but what this report will not include is the games with weather that was close to that of last years AFC game, therefore King Roger will say, yes the idea gas law was in play and had SOME deflation but not as much as the pats did, so this evidence "proves" what we knew all along

*edited for clarification

Last edited:
How can they say air pressure doesn't decrease when it's cold? People have tires on their cars, fer crissakes.
Oddly enough I got in my car this morning and it said low tire pressure. ..I mean who knew cold weather could cause that? LOL

NFL couldn't possibly do this without clearly showing a biased agenda.

It won't distract the Patriots. If it didn't last year nothing will.

Who cares. Do your best you scum

How can they say air pressure doesn't decrease when it's cold? People have tires on their cars, fer crissakes.

They can say what they want and half the freaking morons out there will defend it.

I was reading a comment section regarding deflategate and I Shyt you not that someone referenced Bill Nye the science guy. hahahahaha The same guy that competed with Elmo for airtime. hahahaha

Oddly enough I got in my car this morning and it said low tire pressure. ..I mean who knew cold weather could cause that? LOL

I know. I was in Maine over the weekend and was surprised that Brady played against the Chiefs. I don't know how he got up to Maine, deflated my tires and made it back in time for the game.

That they leaked this story, that they "might" release this information, is itself bullcrap. More of the same from the NYFL. Freaking joke. As one commenter at the story noted, the NFL will only release the results if they are bad for the Patriots. You think they will release any information, voluntarily, if it makes them look bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes