PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Free Agency Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sounds more like the failure to execute on behalf of their opposition opposed to a string of luck. There's 16 regular season games and 3 playoff games. That's 19 games the Broncos played in. Did they get lucky? Sure. Did they win a Super Bowl because of luck? No. They won because they capitalized on what was in front of them and in clutch moments, their D came up big.

Well to be completely fair I think Cannon and Fleming tripped over the needles that fell out of Von Millers arms each time he blew by them. So luck and drugs as well.

ok since everything has calmed down (even the gordon chronicles)
and big back is the only real need left in FA - what's the latest vote on that?

Well to be completely fair I think Cannon and Fleming tripled over the needles that fell out of Von Millers arms each time blew by them. So luck and drugs as well.
I'm not going to pretend the Broncos didn't have a lot of things break in their favor this season because they sure as hell did. The biggest break was the injuries the Patriots incurred. That said, the Pats took them to the wire in light of their own failure to execute. If Brown and Bell play against them, I'm certain the Steelers beat them. If Solder plays, I'm certain the Pats beat them. That's not really lucky though. Lucky is catching a ****ing football on your helmet on the back of a desperation heave.

Some replies to the tweet are indicating maybe it's Rashaan Melvin due to spending time with the Ravens

Some replies to the tweet are indicating maybe it's Rashaan Melvin due to spending time with the Ravens

That's my guess.. Both are CBs and probably roomed together during training camp and became friends.

It's a wonderful indictment on the direction society is headed when a young man is in a critical condition and people are making jokes at the expense of others who may or may not be connected to the situation.

Why does the "patriots connection" matter??

Why does the "patriots connection" matter??
Unfortunately, you know the answer to that question.

There's very little that the general fandom/public cares about apart from the Patriots. I certainly hope there isn't any ongoing issue with a Patriots player here… Honestly, after a while it just gets exhausting.

Packers re-signed RB James Starks.
Adam caplan

ok since everything has calmed down (even the gordon chronicles)
and big back is the only real need left in FA - what's the latest vote on that (with Starks now gone)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back